20 years from now... What will PTA be like....

Started by Duck Sauce, April 15, 2003, 01:32:53 PM

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: MrBurgerKingIt's not too big, it's a perfectly normal sized Arab

I wanted to keep it up until someone asked who it was.

It's King Faisal, who Britain appointed to rule over Iraq in the early 1900s (he was from Saudi-Arabia).

Yeah, I actually know about this guy. We talked about him at school the other day. The Britains promised him so much but gave him so little. Poor fella''!

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesa dirty dirty old man.

Damn, you are a funny man. Can I quote you on that one?
:wink: "You want it nice and clean dont you?"

go right ahead ma man

Sigur Rós

I dont really know what PTA will be like. I think i'll just quote a very old and wise man. He said:

"a dirty dirty old man. " - Butterscotch Jones 2003

finlayr

Hey, guess what PTA fans?  The MAN HIMSELF wrote back to me today.  Just thought I'd share that with you.
Filmmaker

Cecil

finlayr

It was just a sheet of white paper and he wrote in RED MARKER.  It simply said:

Richard,

Thanks for your letter--except I think you're the best filmmaker.

P.T. Anderson

'You're' was underlined and the A in Anderson was like a small 'a' but capitalised if ye know what I mean.  This seems a little sad but I'm just really happy that one of my favorite filmmakers wrote back to me.  So did Tarantino actually, about a year ago.  Took him 2 years--took PTA only about 3 months.
Filmmaker

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: finlayrIt was just a sheet of white paper and he wrote in RED MARKER.  It simply said:

Richard,

P.T. Anderson

'You're' was underlined and the A in Anderson was like a small 'a' but capitalised if ye know what I mean.  This seems a little sad but I'm just really happy that one of my favorite filmmakers wrote back to me.  So did Tarantino actually, about a year ago.  Took him 2 years--took PTA only about 3 months.

o your a film maker from dublin, well on behalf of americans were very upset that Colin Farrell is coming here and fucking all of our best woman , Heycolin man save some pussy for james caan , my god man hasnt he earned it .

but at least he aint  french , ohh that would realllllllllllly piss us off

ok now im off to put on " Im proud to be a american" god bless you glenn campell :: salutes::

Duck Sauce

Quote from: finlayrIt was just a sheet of white paper and he wrote in RED MARKER.  It simply said:

Richard,

P.T. Anderson

Scan it

Marty McSuperfly

Richard,

P.T. Anderson

SCAN SCAN SCAN MY MAN!

finlayr

I've never scanned anything and put it on a site before--bare with me.  And I'll put the QT letter thingy up aswell.  Check back later
Filmmaker

finlayr

Can some1 tell me how to scan something and put it on this site?
Filmmaker

EL__SCORCHO

Pedro

Quote from: EL__SCORCHOPTA will be like Donnie Smith.

:(....How sad.... :cry:

mindfuck

"I'm whiz kid PTA. I made Magnolia, man. You know? Boogie Nights? All I need is corrective oral surgery and they'll give me another movie. You'll see. They'll all love me again."

MacGuffin

PTA will be like Scorsese -  continuing to make great movies, but still no Oscar.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks