Troy

Started by Sigur Rós, October 31, 2003, 01:12:17 PM

Chest Rockwell

Damn this looks like a great movie. I actually just got back today from a state Latin competition, wherein I was tested on mythology, et al. Did pretty good, too. I also kicked tremendous ass against all my competitors in a certamen (kind of like a Latin brain-brawl thing) match. Damn I rock.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: llewkcoR tsehCI actually just got back today from a state Latin competition, wherein I was tested on mythology, et al.

.this is not technically Troy related.but i got a groovy mythology joke you coul dtell it to your friends at the next mythology competition...or you could tell it to anyone who you think might find it splendid as i did/do.....this may be a stupid joke..but  ..its funny enough as to when you finished reading it you might snicker at it..or i could be a piece of sh*t, or ..you know the deal.

anyways........'

where do zeus, icarus, and the rest of the gang see a film at?

THE  Apollo Theatre.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:
thank you..i'll be here all week.

picolas

Chest Rockwell

NEON MERCURY

Bethie

God dammit. That Orlando Bloom is gorgeous. He makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the ropes in gym class.
who likes movies anyway

Ghostboy

Nah, the hottest person on that poster by far is Julie Christie (you know you're the bees knees when you don't even have to be pictured to outdo everyone else in an advertisement).

(runner up = Brad Pitt)

Chest Rockwell

Helen is pretty hot, though in a totally modern, unclassical way.

modage

i knew that first poster was too good to be true.  im glad the new one is lame as all hell.  like, maybe they should've spent less time photoshopping heads together, because its only a poster right?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: themodernage02i knew that first poster was too good to be true.  im glad the new one is lame as all hell.  like, maybe they should've spent less time photoshopping heads together, because its only a poster right?
i've always wondered if the ppl who make teaser posters are the same ones who make the final theatrical release ones. if so, how can they live with themselves? and if not, why do they even bother with the first one?
under the paving stones.

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: themodernage02i knew that first poster was too good to be true.  im glad the new one is lame as all hell.  like, maybe they should've spent less time photoshopping heads together, because its only a poster right?
The first poster kicks tremendous ass. The thing I like most about it is that sole Trojan(?) on the hill(?). Damn it's fine. Hella fine.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Chest RockwellHella fine.

..i don't mean to be picky..but please refrain from using that word..one of my friends does a really horrible cartman impression(this was after his mundane and tiresome beavis"cornholio" impression he use to do)..and whenver "hella-something" is used it makes me edgy..like waiting in the dentists office ....

thanks,

NEON......................

Kal

There are very cool pictures, especially of the trojan horse, in the new Premiere.

I would post them but the website of Premiere sucks and I cant access them

Gold Trumpet

Bland bland bland movie. Bad script, dialogue, acting and everything else that is imaginable. Orlando Bloom is becoming a very annoying actor and Brad Pitt offered the only entertainment in the film. His face was interesting even though he was playing a role as interesting as Superman. Also, his sword play was quite impressive.

Pas

Much more entertaining than any LOTR. Great epic, entertaining fight sequences, loveable characters. Great, if a little dumb, epic.