Troy

Started by Sigur Rós, October 31, 2003, 01:12:17 PM

UncleJoey

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: UncleJoeyOh wait . . . scratch that last one.
and the one before that.

Well, it was definitely better than Troy. That's all I was saying.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

homosexuals are gay.

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: See Gurr RoseThen the Trojan-horse which is not apart of the Illiade! Everything was crazy and messed up. This film has nothing to do with The Illiade or anything Greek.
Is this a joke?

Stefen

I think he was talking about the illiade and not the illiad. I've read the illiade and it doesn't have any horses.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

brockly

Quote from: StefenI've read the illiade and it doesn't have any horses.

oh, there are plenty of horses mister

and the one before that.

i'd scratch the one before that first

Pubrick

Quote from: Brock Landers
and the one before that.

i'd scratch the one before that first
yeah, u would.
under the paving stones.

Pas

Quote from: See Gurr RoseThis film has nothing to do with The Illiade or anything Greek.

Well is has some greek stuff in it and people that are in the Illiad

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Quote from: See Gurr RoseThen the Trojan-horse which is not apart of the Illiade! Everything was crazy and messed up. This film has nothing to do with The Illiade or anything Greek.
Is this a joke?

The Trojan-horse isn't in the Illiad! The Illiad ends with Hectors burial. The Trojan horse and Achilleus' death is after the Illiad.

The Illiad = Illiade (Greek)

Quote from: Pas RapportWell is has some greek stuff in it and people that are in the Illiad

Brendan Gleeson speaking Irish?

meatball

How do you speak Irish?

Just Withnail

Quote from: meatballHow do you speak Irish?

Irish dialect

Sigur Rós

Quote from: meatballHow do you speak Irish?

Irish would be the celtic language, but actually I was thinking about the dialect.

SiliasRuby

DVD Release
Source: www.davisdvd.com
Release Date: October 19
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Warner Home Video has announced the release of Wolfgang Petersen’s action epic Troy, which stars Brad Pitt, Eric Bana and Orlando Bloom. Both widescreen and pan and scan versions of the two-disc set will be on offer, and will feature either anamorphic widescreen (in 2.40:1) or 4:3 pan and scan transfers, along with English and French Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. Extras will include three featurettes: ‘In the Thick of the Battle’, ‘From Ruins to Reality’ and ‘Troy: An Effects Odyssey’, a photo gallery, the theatrical trailer and Easter eggs. Both versions will arrive on the 4th of January 2005, at which time they should retail for around $29.95.

Artwork here.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

it's no Jersey Girl, but it's up there
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

MacGuffin

O'Toole Slams 'Troy'

Legendary actor Peter O'Toole has launched a blistering attack at his last movie Troy and its director Wolfgang Petersen. O'Toole starred as Priam alongside a star-studded ensemble cast including Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, and Diane Kruger in the mythical epic. But the 72-year-old Irish actor hated working with German film-maker Peterson and was disappointed with the finished product. He says, "Ugh, what a disaster. The director, that Kraut, what a clown he was. When it was all over, I watched 15 minutes of the finished movie and then walked out. At least I had one good scene."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks