This is it. The time is now.

Started by 72teeth, September 27, 2012, 03:39:30 PM

jenkins

into the idea of making a short about people taking acid out of boredom during the plague!!

PinkTeeth

Yeah, I'm surprised I haven't been able to find more stories, articles, news reports about it myself. Seems like the safest way to travel these days.

Thanks for the warm welcome back gang  :salute:
New Name, Same Typos.

PinkTeeth

Oy Amigxs!
Here's a link to the festival I'm happy to be apart of: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mixtape-in-place-tickets-113134117190
Starts tmoro, $5 (or more) to support one of San Francisco's oldest treasures, and access to over 40 original short films!

Booya
New Name, Same Typos.

PinkTeeth

New Name, Same Typos.

WorldForgot

Quote from: PinkTeeth on July 24, 2020, 03:31:39 PM
boop :)

Fun stuff! My heart kinda dropped seeing how much the characters took. Coulda been tragic! lol
I think this has a great pace.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Just vibing off the goofy for two hours, though, not too bad ~

jenkins

i liked when he took the occasion to smoke some pot too. i liked the whole thing and beforehand was worried it would suck so i not only liked it but felt relieved that it didn't suck. a perfectly executed idea with a great pace as mentioned, two notches better than, for example, Midsommar

PinkTeeth

Thanks for the love! Glad you dug it :)
It was a bastard getting it down to the required 3minutes, but once I let go of some of the dumb jokes I thought I needed, and added my lady's music, it was like *click*

I can't wait to do that again :violin:
New Name, Same Typos.

PinkTeeth

New Name, Same Typos.

PinkTeeth

There's a much bigger post to be planted here, and will happen.... but there a 60page thing I spat out if anyone wnts a bite <3

dm me, i'll follow up & i miss pubrick & i love you

x&o&peace&love
jm
New Name, Same Typos.