Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

modage

It's fun and enjoyable but is missing the OH SHIT! moments from Feed The Animals.  That was my fave record in 08 and it was a complete surprise, I hadn't heard his first album, wasn't interested in mash-ups and only downloaded it because it was free.  But listening to it the first time was like a true joy and it still stands up as being really fun.  The new one feels like a sequel where the elements are switched around but its basically familiar and unsurprising. 
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

samsong

a few tracks away from a full listen, and so far i love it.  "satisfied", "fool for you", and "it's ok" fucking do it for me.

tpfkabi

Quote from: JG on September 22, 2010, 11:59:00 AM

avey tare - down there

Finally got this. I am really liking it. For some reason I also really like the alligator artwork/promo photos.

Also listening to the first official Dr Dre Detox track, Kush.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

for petes sake

Kanye is still a douche, but this is really, really good.

cinemanarchist

Boom. Pretty epic so far.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Pubrick

where can i steal both those albums pls

kthxbye
under the paving stones.

for petes sake

P, just sent you the Tron album.  If anyone else wants it PM me.

Pedro

Writing my undergraduate thesis on music's ability to express emotion, so I've been listening to some hard-hitting classical music lately.  Today it's

cinemanarchist

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ISOQ00AC

Great mix with ODB, Fugazi, The Zombies, Bill Hicks, Aphex Twin...and many more. A real party starter.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

JG

SiliasRuby

Fleet Foxes

Incidently, I sent my grandma their debut album and I'm 90% sure that she will love it and if she doesn't she's so kind she will fake the enthusiasm.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

That's a good album to send to your grandma. It's current, but won't hurt her ears and it sounds really good.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

john

And it's incredibly boring. So, you know... great grandma music.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

Myxo

One of the best albums of the year.

Kid Cudi's "Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager"