Green Wing

Started by Garam, August 19, 2005, 07:07:16 PM

Garam

Anyone watch this when it was on? An hour long sitcom on Channel 4 from the writers of Smack the Pony (which i didn't like) and a big ensemble cast. It's set in a hospital and it was pretty surreal with lots of speed up/slow down moments. A little annoying at first, but ya got used to it. Mark Heap (Brian from Spaced) was absolutely brilliant in it. I think they're filming the second series soon.

NEON MERCURY

garam, since no one else is going to post and i hate the feeling of starting a new thread in which there are lots of "views" and no "replies"....i decided to ease your mind [b/c one of the worst things that a new guy experiences is the lack of acceptance one goes through if no one replies to your thread that you started]......and say "hi".....

Pubrick

stop bumping shit just cos no one cares.

many threads die with zero posts. be thankful u got one sympathy reply and move on.
under the paving stones.

Pubrick

Quote from: GaramThankfully, I don't give a shit about how many responses i get to my posts. Thank God.
obviously u do because u keep bumping ur own threads. let's pretend u don't, then what are u expecting out of these bumps? it appears to me that no one cares enuff to post, so let's say that everyone actually went and downloaded this show.. since u don't care about replies u could even assume that they all loved it and for sum reason didn't wanna talk about it. are u gonna keep on bumping until they do talk about it? u've cornered urself into a paradox.

if u really don't care about replies, just assume everyone has seen what u suggested, didn't care to talk about it, and let it go.
under the paving stones.

Pubrick

Quote from: GaramReading each of your posts lowers my brain capacity by about 4 brain cells.
i'm sorry, after all ur underage drinking those 4 extra brain cells must have emptied u out completely huh. it's the internet, not a college application, deal with it.

Quote from: GaramI get your point about the paradox bullshit, but i don't care if i'm wrong.
right, u get my point about u not making sense. but u don't care anyway, cos making sense was not ur intention, along with not getting replies.. right.

eh, i've given ur thread enuff publicity already, no need to prolong its death any longer. if u must continue this discussion, PM me. bye.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

Is it available on DVD?

EDIT:
Quote from: GaramIt's not available on DVD

...and this is what happens when you post without reading.  Let this be a lesson to you all.
My house, my rules, my coffee