Everything twitter

Started by Punch Drunk Hate, November 30, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

wilberfan

As long as we're all flailing around...

(I'm going to pretend this is Cooper & Alana's characters today.  The sign has a typo.  Should say "1973".)

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Drill

At a party for Maya's cousin Sabrina:

[instagram]
[/instagram]

wilberfan

I think Paul hid his drink in his hat.

[edit]  Jesus, that's at Nobu.  A friend of mine just ate there last week.  I would have had a major meltdown if she'd texted me from there, "Hey, think you should know Paul & Maya and another couple are sitting right over there... He asked how you've been..."   

[2nd edit]  My friend and I talked today, and when we looked at this picture again she offered, "Yeah, they're standing in front of the exact table where we were seated." 

kingfan011

Oh my what is with that hat.

Robyn

it's pynchon in disguise #paulisdead

Tdog

Didn't he start wearing those hats circa IV? I remember interviewers would mention him wearing one when he showed.

Anyway it's a great look and he should continue sporting it...............

Drill

Quote from: Tdog on August 17, 2021, 06:25:49 AM
Didn't he start wearing those hats circa IV? I remember interviewers would mention him wearing one when he showed.

He's been wearing them his whole life.

Tdog

Quote from: Drill on August 17, 2021, 10:34:54 AM
Quote from: Tdog on August 17, 2021, 06:25:49 AM

He's been wearing them his whole life.

I hope his kids make fun of him for it.

wilberfan

Drill

That Instagram page that a lot of people (including celebrities) confused for the real PTA seems to have been deleted.

wilberfan

I first saw this a few years ago.  It reappears every several months.  Don't get me wrong--it's solid gold, baby, but I guess content is like plastic in the ocean--it floats and sinks and resurfaces depending on the tides and currents.  I like that this is one of the more buoyant ones!  :bravo:

wilberfan

Yes

Robyn