Started by w/o horse, June 17, 2005, 03:08:51 PM

w/o horse

Quote from: Walrus
Quote from: Losing the Horse:
Quote from: Walrus
Quote from: ranemaka13
Quote from: Sleuthwhat does ITT mean
"I Think That"

Is I "Think That" really too much to type?

...but it doesn't mean that.  You should read my post about what it means.

And then understand that it's cyber colloquialism and I use it for comical purposes, much like the RIP in your sig, when Rest in Peace is super easy to type.

OMFGFYLTHROFLOL

Right, like that, except funny.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Pubrick

the internet created RIP?

wow,. the things u learn on the internet..
under the paving stones.

w/o horse

A deliberatly biased interpretation, but I see what you're saying.  Another fine serve Pubrick, a testament to cleverness.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Is it everyone against Losing the Horse, or has he just established it to be that way himself?

I'm seeing the latter.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

w/o horse

Quote from: WalrusIs it everyone against Losing the Horse, or has he just established it to be that way himself?

I'm seeing the latter.

Ugh.  Drama.

I talk, you guys talk.  That's how the Internet works.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

w/o horse

Fuck yeah bro.

If this thread wants to become an affirmation of my posting ability than I support that decision.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

Oh, P.  You just don't like this thread cuz it's new.
Eventually, you'll learn to appreciate this thread and you'll move on to hating new and crappier threads.

MacGuffin

They Shoot Horse's Threads, Don't They?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks