WALL• E

Started by MacGuffin, January 17, 2007, 06:31:21 PM

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ravi

MacGuffin

Garlin on WALL-E
Source: UpcomingPixar

Jeff Garlin, who was recently reported to be starring in WALL-E next year, recently sat down with a one-on-one interview with the folks over at FilmStew.com. Garlin compares brilliance and Pixar in the article, among other things...

"When I say brilliant, to me what brilliant is... Like I don't think Curb Your Enthusiasm is brilliant," he continues. "It borders on greatness, but it's not brilliant, and here's why. Dumb people cannot enjoy Curb Your Enthusiasm for the most part. Pixar movies, the smartest person in the room and the dumbest person in the room will both get something from it. You cannot say that about a lot of modern things. So to me, that's what's brilliant," says Garlin. It's only a very quick read, and doesn't reveal anything about WALL-E, only that Pixar is a fantastic company in the way they work. But we knew that already
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

New Teaser here.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

That picture makes me spontaneously grow ovaries just so they can melt from looking at it.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

i am developing a fear that something horrible will happen in my life before this movie comes out, and that the resulting grief period will render me too JADED and angry at the world to enjoy it. that would be the biggest tragedy.

this occurred to me today while watching the new teaser and thinking the little guy was SO sweet, the word "TOO" slipped into my mind. and for a few hours i reflected on who i was, am, will be.
under the paving stones.

hedwig

i want all of the posters on my walls. i want a WALL• E room.

Ravi

Pedro

This shit is adorable.

Pozer

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

JG

oh man oh man oh man. 

hedwig

guys i love this WALL•E trailer! oh my god, its the best. it made me believe in love and robots! it's so weird, but so great!

this is awesome. they've made the best movie of all time.

last days of gerry the elephant

I'll admit, the cgi is just fantastic.