pta on set

Started by cowboykurtis, April 20, 2003, 06:20:54 PM

blu

Quote from: Sheriff LawlessnessNext stop... Little boy blue balls and his horn of fools gold.

oh, this oughta be good!

BackUpOffMeFoo

Do you live in Salt Lake City? Cause I swear I just ate your lunch.

You are involved in on-line fights all over this place. You pick and poke at people all the time. Now you whine about on-line fights being "gay". Why is that you might ask?...

You whine about it cause your getting fist fucked left and right. Give me a break, Mrs. Carter. Which one do you like better? Can you tell I'm left handed?

Shit,
One Badass brotha
Serious?

MacGuffin

Quote from: budgie

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesbecause your a idiot.

I can't stop laughing about this

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Sheriff LawlessnessDo you live in Salt Lake City? Cause I swear I just ate your lunch.

Now i get it your one of those rednecks that were in PDL

I Heard something about something from someone, but i was too bored to notice

say hi to your brothers and remember that its over, i would say your 15 minutes are up, but PDL wasnt that big a film

BackUpOffMeFoo

I'm sorry... But I really do not enjoy getting into online fights, I find that to be rather gay.

D

How does it feel to be a washed up redneck's bitch?
Serious?

Pozer

Quote from: Sheriff LawlessnessI'm sorry... But I really do not enjoy getting into online fights, I find that to be rather gay.

D

How does it feel to be a washed up redneck's bitch?

my girlfriends irish so im a micks bitch, but shes worth it . Ohh she is cutie

but your right fighting is gay, so lets chill

BackUpOffMeFoo

Sure thing... Lets bury the hatchet and start over.

My name is Mike... But my friends call me Mick
Serious?

Quote from: Sheriff LawlessnessSure thing... Lets bury the hatchet and start over.

My name is Mike... But my friends call me Mick

if ya want to sure, but you got to raise the bar a bit on what you think it takes to make someone your bitch.

come back to me after you make a college kid cry and erase a script he wrote for 3 years just because your non stop goofing .

other wise your just going to sound like that guy from iraq who kept going on tv saying " WE WON THE WAR "

budgie

Quote from: MacGuffin

All better now.

bluejaytwist

i think mikes name was lucy but they all called him loose.

big bad brotha...pm pm pm me.....
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com