the MSN worst-movie of 2004 list raped me

Started by Pas, December 26, 2004, 05:19:16 PM

Pas

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6739542/

What the hell, Napoelon Dynamite and A Very Long Engagement in the worst movie of the year... I hate lists, GOSH !

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

cine

ono

Well, there isn't anything exactly like this, so I won't totally rape you.  But how long can we bitch about MSN's list?  Also, those two films you complained about are only "dishonorable mentions."  No big deal.  Though I haven't seen them so I can't really comment.

But, you can either see Roger Ebert bitch or see us pretend like our best of the year lists mean something.  Either way, consider yourself only "minorly diddled."

Pedro

why do people focus so much on the "anti-americanism" of dogville like it is all the film wants to be or has?  it pisses me off.

oh yeah, riddick rule$

Fjodor

Well, most of the movies are that bad, but Dogville and A Very Long Engagement shouldn't be there. Luckily, they aren't in the top 10.

samsong

A Very Long Engagement is only in the wrong place because it isn't on the list itself.

Pedro

Quote from: samsongA Very Long Engagement is only in the wrong place because it isn't on the list itself.
haha, awesome