perfect movies on sundays

Started by Jack Sparrow, September 14, 2003, 12:44:38 PM

Jack Sparrow

finding a great movie on tv these days is really tough. the channels doesn't seem to show any good movies anymore. either is it a movie you've already seen or it's a really boring movie. so i've been thinking about this and i need some help. what would you do if you were in my shoes? is there a specific movie you'd only watch on sundays? please give me some recommendations.

phil marlowe

i'm so pissed at swedish tv4 for showing a stupid election tonight instead of the traditional sunday movie.

phil marlowe

i hope i'll die before seeing monas verden, sopranos will be starting up again soon though.

rustinglass

black cat, white cat. You'll have a cool week
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

cine

©brad

i tend to like longer movies on sundays, cuz usually u have more time, u can relax before ur week begins. sadly, i can't think of anything off the top of my head, sorry mogs.  :(

Banky

isnt anyone watching Donnie Darko

©brad

Derek

I just watched Blade Runner for the first time. Visually, of course, it was superb. And Harrison did actually put an effort into the acting........those were the days.

Anyway, had its moments, but not a big fan.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.