Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

meatwad

godardian

Quote from: cronopio on May 02, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
godardian, i'm certain that you're going to like the phoenix album i posted on the last page. get it!

You are the SECOND person to strongly recommend Phoenix to me. I will have to check them out.

For now:

Taking Tiger Mountain (by Strategy) - Brian Eno
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

meatwad

context, context, context.

matmos - the rose has teeth in the mouth of a beast

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: cronopio on May 01, 2006, 08:17:47 PM
phoenix

nice choice, but how did you get it so early?

Pubrick

Quote from: musse on May 06, 2006, 09:50:46 AM
Quote from: cronopio on May 01, 2006, 08:17:47 PM
phoenix

nice choice, but how did you get it so early?
this may come as a shock to you, so make sure you're seated before reading the rest of this post:

people haven't exactly been scanning actual albums they have in their hands for the last 271 pages. with the use of file sharing programs, people have been for the most part (and myself personally every single time i've posted here) "stealing" albums on the internets, often before the official release date thanks to a process called 'leaking', and posting corresponding images from amazon. so you see, the solution to the mystery of crono getting phoenix so early is not that he is Dan Brown, not at all.. it's much more shocking than that. i warned you.
under the paving stones.

McfLy

meatwad

samsong

Neil

A four string guitar, and a two string bass.

i love it.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That's
Quote from: Neil on May 09, 2006, 03:12:11 PM
presidents of the united states of america

Peaches really gave them a bad name, when this album has songs as awesome as Candy, Naked & Famous and Kitty.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

final fantasy - he poos clouds