NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

polkablues

Quote from: SiliasRuby on December 31, 2009, 10:52:26 PM
That's it? Is anyone going to debate him on this? My friend said I should get 'Dead Space'.

What Stefen said.

And Modern Warfare 2 really is the best FPS. Killzone and Resistance 2 are also very good.
My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'll add you soon reinhold, does anyone else have Fight Night Round 4?  I know you said you played it stefen, but if you own it, we should definitely play.   I'm not amazing, but I'm getting better.  Insofar, I find that I prefer Round 3, but Round 4 is still really fun.

Other than the laundry list of titles that I have to prioritize and make my way through, most of which will be on hold until I finish Fallout 3 and GTA 4 (so most should be cheaper by then, anyway), is anyone else as pumped about this as me:

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

Purchased it yesterday and got 4 games to start: Midnight Club Los Angeles, Modern Warfare 2, GTA4, and Dead Space. So happy.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

So basically you like shooting people and driving recklessly.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Reinhold

enjoy, silias. post your online ID when you get a chance. can i recommend MikeyBay if you haven't already made one?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: w a  l   r    u     s on January 02, 2010, 11:50:40 PM
So basically you like shooting people and driving recklessly.

Yeah, pretty much.

Quote from: Reinhold on January 03, 2010, 09:22:05 AM
enjoy, silias. post your online ID when you get a chance. can i recommend MikeyBay if you haven't already made one?

If Siliasruby is not taken, sure.

My Collection

SiliasRuby

My Collection

Gold Trumpet

Looks like I'm going to buy a Playstation 3 just so I can play MLB The Show 10. Drops in March, but only looks only like the greatest sports game ever.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I just got Tekken 6 and Resident Evil 5, anyone want to play?

EDIT:  I need YOUR help, fellow Xixax gamer.  I want to play both CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and CoD: World At War.  I prefer CoD: WaW's setting of WWII, but I hear that CoD: MW2 is better.  I'm not sure what better entails, but I'm flexible at this point.  I just want either one of these shooters so I can play online, but mostly to have fun playing a solid co-op mode with my roommate.  Does anyone have any input regarding both or either?  I can't afford to have both, so I need to settle on one.

Reinhold

Quote from: w a  l   r    u     s on January 06, 2010, 08:38:34 PM
I just got Tekken 6 and Resident Evil 5, anyone want to play?

EDIT:  I need YOUR help, fellow Xixax gamer.  I want to play both CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and CoD: World At War.  I prefer CoD: WaW's setting of WWII, but I hear that CoD: MW2 is better.  I'm not sure what better entails, but I'm flexible at this point.  I just want either one of these shooters so I can play online, but mostly to have fun playing a solid co-op mode with my roommate.  Does anyone have any input regarding both or either?  I can't afford to have both, so I need to settle on one.

i will probably end up getting modern warfare... i hear it's really rewarding to play in terms of actually needing skill to get through it. it's also got very diverse gameplay, and the graphics are supposed to be awesome. most of the hype i hear about CoD is  about Modern Warfare.

of course, one must weigh the risk of being motivated to join the military before buying a really good game like Modern Warfare.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Stefen

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 to watch PTA movies on blu-ray and for heavy rain and the last guardian.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

Quote from: Stefen on January 15, 2010, 12:06:42 AM
I'm thinking about getting a PS3 to watch PTA movies on blu-ray and for heavy rain and the last guardian.

Those are three really excellent reasons.  You might as well pick up Uncharted 2 while you're at it.  You won't regret it.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Yeah, Uncharted 2 will be one of the games I get, I'm sure. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Pas

godddd I'd never heard about Heavy Rain... it looks so fuckkkinngg awesome. Between this and Bioshock 2 the coming months will be great!