I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

cine

Quote from: Chest Rockwell on December 05, 2006, 12:20:31 PMWhat a dumb critiquote to ruin the cover with.
try dealing with french translations all over your dvd case.

gob

Quote from: Cinephile on December 05, 2006, 09:04:26 PM
Quote from: Chest Rockwell on December 05, 2006, 12:20:31 PMWhat a dumb critiquote to ruin the cover with.
try dealing with french translations all over your dvd case.

Yeah those suck, especially when the "translation" is exactly the same. Why I oughta...

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

I hit three Tower stores:

DVDs:

CDs:

Book:

One store had a lot Naked DVDs, one had a crazy amount of Antoine Doinel and BRD Trilogy sets.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Ravi

Quote from: MacGuffin on December 11, 2006, 06:09:14 PM
A bunch of Criterion DVDs

By the time I went there most of the Criterions were gone, though I did pick up:.

CD:

and some bossa nova CD that cost a dollar.

w/o horse

I got a hook up of mediocre dvds from Tower for $0.  So when you look at this list and think 'egh' think 'Oh' because I paid that much.

[

I think maybe some others but I can't remember.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Ravi on December 12, 2006, 04:03:05 PMBy the time I went there most of the Criterions were gone

There were still a lot that I either had or I didn't want, like Hoop Dreams, Time Bandits, Angel At My Table, Boudu Saved from Drowning, Kind Hearts And Coronets, Andrzej Wajda trilogy. I'm thinking of going back next week, their final week, and hopefully they'll be at super blowout prices and ebay 'em and use the money to save xixax.

Yesterday:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Someone made Warner Brothers very happy.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sunrise

Simply stated...I love this movie.

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

w/o horse

Notre Musique
Keep Your Right Up!
The Railroad Man
Thieves' Highway
Keane
Hammet
The Children Are Watching Us
Scarlet Street
La Bataille Du Rail
Texas Chain Saw Massacre 2 Disc Ultimate Edition
Le Notti Bianche
Gloria
City of Lost Children
Eisenstein: The Sound Years
Fanny & Alexander
Grand Hotel
The Last of England
The Center of the World
The Fog of War
The Virgin Spring
Heaven Can Wait
Crazed Fruit
Fresh Bait

A situation worked out in my favor is what I'll say.  I also had Boudu Saved from Drowning and Sulliven's Travels but gave them as gifts, Touchez pas au grisbi and Rozmarné Léto were in my hands but the friend who delivered me to this opportunity wanted them and what was I going to say.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.