VANILLA SKY QUESTION...

Started by finlayr, April 27, 2003, 05:48:57 PM

mogwai

Quote from: kotteI just listened to the Vanilla Sky commentary. It's great how Cameron mention Greg and his Uncool web site.

Just wanted to say. :)
he thanks xixax.com in the director's cut dvd.

kotte

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: kotteI just listened to the Vanilla Sky commentary. It's great how Cameron mention Greg and his Uncool web site.

Just wanted to say. :)
he thanks xixax.com in the director's cut dvd.

What? Where? How? Are you joking?

mogwai

he says that tom's in the elevator.

kotte

He says it on the Vanilla Sky commentary?

Did he record a separate commentary for a director's cut? If so, where can I get it? On amazon?

mogwai

Quote from: kotteDid he record a separate commentary for a director's cut? If so, where can I get it? On amazon?
yes, he had to record a new commentary because paramount owns the original commentary. and he had to drag his wife and her guitar back into the recording studio as well. you can only buy it at www.amazon.russia.com

kotte

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: kotteDid he record a separate commentary for a director's cut? If so, where can I get it? On amazon?
yes, he had to record a new commentary because paramount owns the original commentary. and he had to drag his wife and her guitar back into the recording studio as well. you can only buy it at www.amazon.russia.com

Ok...thanks!

I would love if you could record that bit and post it here...or transcribe it.

That would be great.

ProgWRX

i think i hear the sound of a chain being pulled...

:lol:
-Carlos

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

kotte

I'm stupid and tired...

what the f*ck are you talking about?? :)

mogwai

Quote from: kotteI'm stupid and tired...

what the f*ck are you talking about?? :)
i was only joking.

kotte

That was fucking embarrassing...

I did not like this.

Alethia

it's ok kotte.  take it from someone who knows just how ya feel   :lol:

Finn

I think the VS commentary is great period. It's one of my favorites.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Pubrick

haha give it up for kotte, he's alrite.
under the paving stones.

mogwai

remember my "cure for insomnia" gag?

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=19839#19839

there's a lot to read there...