VANILLA SKY QUESTION...

Started by finlayr, April 27, 2003, 05:48:57 PM

finlayr

Can anyone please tell me what song it is at the end of Vanilla Sky when David Aames (Tom Cruise) is on the roof of the building and then he jumps off and we see a whole load of subliminal images that spring to his mind from throughout his life...   It's playing throughout that sequence and then stops for Penelope Cruz to say "Open Your Eyes..."  It's such a great song...  It's not on the soundtrack...and I want to download it off Kazaa.  It's wreckin' me head!  Help!!
Filmmaker

Sleuth

Sigur Ros - Njosnavelin

or "The Nothing Song"
I like to hug dogs

finlayr

Merci beaucoup.  Download has commenced.  I soooo thought it was Sigur Ros...but wasn't too sure...
Filmmaker

Sigur Rós

Quote from: tremoloslothSigur Ros - Njosnavelin

or "The Nothing Song"

or.....Untitled 3

-dazza-

Fucking great track.

But not a small download for us 56k-ers.
"Go home, Yank. 'Tis my field." - The late, great, Richard Harris.

Newbie Confusion Device:  CLICK HERE

Sigur Rós

Quote from: -dazza-Fucking great track.

Hehe...When i read your posts I always make a Irish accent in my head. I can't help it!

Sleuth

Quote from: Sigur Rós

or "The Nothing Song"

or.....Untitled 3

are you sure it's Untitled 3?  Isn't it like 5 or 6?  I'm pretty sure that it isn't 3
I like to hug dogs

Sigur Rós

Quote from: tremolosloth

or "The Nothing Song"

or.....Untitled 3

are you sure it's Untitled 3?  Isn't it like 5 or 6?  I'm pretty sure that it isn't 3

uhh..sorry..It's Untitled 4! just checked  :-D  Won't happen again!

-dazza-

Quote from: -dazza-Fucking great track.

Hehe...When i read your posts I always make a Irish accent in my head. I can't help it!

Nice one. Just make sure you make a Cork accent, not a Dublin one.  :-D
"Go home, Yank. 'Tis my field." - The late, great, Richard Harris.

Newbie Confusion Device:  CLICK HERE

ProgWRX

-Carlos

cowboykurtis

Quote from: ProgWRXbeautiful song  :-D

why do you hate cameron crowe so much -- theres no reason to be an asshole about it. if you hate him, keep it to yourself.
...your excuses are your own...

finlayr

Who hates Cameron Crowe?  May that person be damned to movie hell for all eternity!!
Filmmaker

Pedro

Quote from: finlayrWho hates Cameron Crowe?  May that person be damned to movie hell for all eternity!!
I don't hate him...but he's defenitely not my favorite, to be honest, i don't like him much at all....may i be damned to movie hell for all eternity.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Pedro the Wombatmay i be damned to movie hell for all eternity.

Better repent. In movie hell you are forced to watch Madonna movies over and over again.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pedro

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Pedro the Wombatmay i be damned to movie hell for all eternity.

Better repent. In movie hell you are forced to watch Madonna movies over and over again.
Ewww....icky...