taz will make the pretty for you (now improved with bells and whistles)

Started by bonanzataz, September 27, 2005, 12:09:43 AM

matt35mm

Quote from: bonanzataz on May 06, 2006, 03:13:23 AM
three posts in a row. in his own thread no less...  :yabbse-thumbdown:

ok, so i just moved into a new apartment and haven't had internet, but i'm back home-home in new york and i thought i would put up my stuff. i have two new movies up! i REALLY REALLY REALLY want people to watch them. "self portrait sans penis" is the work that i'm most proud of ever. here's my favorite still from it to get people to watch it.

despite the title, i'm not featured in this one, but i PROMISE my penis really isn't in it this time. my roommate is though and she's awesome.

"la ultima vez" is alright, but it's long. it's worth checking out if you have the time.

please take a look. i would love to hear what you have to say, especially if it's nasty and hateful.

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/andrew_tobia/movies.htm
You've got good reason to be proud of "Self Portrait Sans Penis."  I liked it a whole lot.

Having seen this and Yodelling Mad, I have to say that I admire your willingness to be explicit and ability to be evocative.  Your work doesn't lack balls.  Good job.

The actresses must be commended as well.  Which one is your roommate?

bonanzataz

hey. been working on this one for the past two months. there's one temporary music track that i can't seem to find a decent replacement to, but as it stands, i think what i was going for comes across. i was thinking of seeing if there were any weird festivals that might take it, but we'll see. let me know what you think if you watch it and enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q2gfoG7nqyU
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

your most restrained work to date.

disregarding her lack of restraint with food..
under the paving stones.

matt35mm

You're my favorite.

I really like Leperfuck.  Was that the final cut after all or have you made any changes?