BREAKING TENSION IN CINEMA

Started by Gabe, May 19, 2005, 05:01:27 PM

pete

Quote from: Brazoliange
Quote from: pete
Quote from: Brazoliange
I'm dumb.

yep you're young and dumb.

jesus christ....not only am I dumb, I've also missed points entirely.

which is ironic, since you were trying so hard to get this thread back on point again.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Gabe

meatball

Quote from: JaruebiWANGO MANGO!

Xixax at it's finest. Saying nothing, blurting out nonsense just to have a word in. Jaruebi has potential.

socketlevel

i think you guys should change the programming of this site so that once you create a new profile there is only one topic thread called INITIATION

in that thread you have to battle it out with Pete on pure wit, and if you can last 12 rounds you get access to the rest of the site.

it'll be like the xixax running man compitition.

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

life_boy

Quote from: socketleveli think you guys should change the programming of this site so that once you create a new profile there is only one topic thread called INITIATION

in that thread you have to battle it out with Pete on pure wit, and if you can last 12 rounds you get access to the rest of the site.

it'll be like the xixax running man compitition.

They shoot horses, don't they?

Pubrick

Quote from: JaruebiBlack People + Xixax = Touchy Subject
u + life = one of god's mistakes.
under the paving stones.

Gabe

you + life = one of mom's mistakes?

Stefen

hahahahahahah@these two responses. Gotdamn, im dying here, hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gabe

I'm watching this old movie, ( The Country Preacher and Something or other? ---insert name later ) on TBN. There was just a funeral scene where everyone was visiting the open grave and paying their respects, a bunch of gang members came up and  gathered around,

Cut to : Casket

A bushel of white flowers is thrown on the casket

A cane is thrown on the casket

A Gang Member falls on top of the casket

Cut to:

A fight breaking out in the cemetary.

HAHAHA.

SiliasRuby

That scene turned from somber to hilarious pretty damn quick.  :yabbse-thumbup:
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Ravi

FRAILTY SPOILERS

Two scenes made me chuckle.  When Bill Paxton unwrapped the pipe as a new weapon and the 70s flashback with Powers Boothe in 70s clothes and hair.

Gabe

Yeah , SPOILERS!

Whens He kills his mom his face is hilarious.

Gabe

IN WAYNE'S WORLD

When Wayne and Garth are lip synching " nothing Really matters " And it cuts to garth, and his lips are shut and barely moving, its one of my favorite movie moments

Pubrick

Quote from: JaruebiIN WAYNE'S WORLD

When Wayne and Garth are lip synching " nothing Really matters " And it cuts to garth, and his lips are shut and barely moving, its one of my favorite movie moments
that's not breaking tension.

u don't even know what ur own thread is about.
under the paving stones.

meatball

This thread is in shambles.