favorite title sequences?

Started by tpfkabi, October 18, 2003, 11:03:19 PM

Banky

i like Mallrats comic cover begining

Alethia

Quote from: Cecil

ahh yes.  very good, very good.

tpfkabi

the credits to Mon Oncle are like a sign at a construction site......then the movie title is written in chalk on the wall........i believe they did that later in Apocalypse Now...........The Shining is great.......the creepy synth music and beautiful helicopter photography.........i liked the chocolate in Willy Wonka
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Find Your Magali

Many of the Bond films, of course....

For sheer length and goofiness, there's "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"

ElPandaRoyal

I love the Natural Born Killers credit sequence. Their car drive and about 3 musics playing at the same time. It was vewy vewy good.

Also, the title sequences for Woody Allen films... those very artsy and complex.
Si

coffeebeetle

Since Se7en was already mentioned, my pick is The Big Lebowski
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Banky

edison

Almost Famous
Panic Room
Mulholland Drive(like the music and creepiness feeling)
Royal Tenenbaums

coffeebeetle

Quote from: Bankyi like your sig

Well shucks Bankster, I just read in another thread that you've given up on the sexy avs for a bit...oh well. Just as the sun rises every morning, so shall my roscoe whenever you return to form.... :cry:
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Banky

one day, when the right pic comes around

Cecil

national lampoons christmas vacation

tpfkabi

the whole reason i started this thread was to see if there were any more Saul Bass-esque title sequences (besides Catch Me If You Can)

oh well....
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.