the transporter 2

Started by pete, May 16, 2005, 01:46:13 PM

pete

http://www.allocine.fr/film/video_gen_cfilm=57125.html

I like french trailers 'cause evidently you can cuss in English and they wouldn't care.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

MacGuffin

Trailer

Release Date:  September 2, 2005 Nationwide.  

Starring: Jason Statham, Amber Valletta, Hunter Clary, Jeff Chase, Francois Berleand  

Screenwriters: Luc Besson, Robert Mark Kamen

Directed by: Louis Leterrier, Corey Yuen  

Premise: Retired in Miami, ex-Special Forces operative, Frank Martin, makes a living driving for the wealthy Billings family. He's a huge favorite with their two small boys, but when the kids are kidnapped and injected with a potentially fatal virus, Frank defies the FBI and works relentlessly to get the boys to safety and discover the kidnapper's master plan.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

this is an ad for audi.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

This is a sequel nobody asked for.

Kal

Kal

after seeing the trailer is not so bad... but it really is a miami/european type of man on fire... same actress too

they have a couple of scenes shot across the street from my house

Weak2ndAct

Fuck y'all, Luc Besson B-movies are fun.  I liked The Transporter, will see this.

And as for the flick being a sequel no one asked for... it made bank, did great on dvd-- it has a following.

pete

you know like Luc Besson was watching one of them BMW shorts and a French light bulb just went off and he was like "imagine if Clive Owen could kick!"
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Stefen

I think it will be fun. These action packed Besson produced flicks are like Tony Scott movies, guilty pleasures that I love.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

I laughed my ass off... Mission Impossible seems real compared to this. But it was still entertaining. Served its purpose.

Gold Trumpet

I laughed, too. I don't think that was really a good thing.