Author Topic: The Coral  (Read 2173 times)

Kev Hoffman

• The Vision Quest
  • Respect: 0
    • http://www.theaskewcrapper.com
The Coral
« on: March 30, 2003, 08:46:46 PM »
Any other fans of this Brit Rock group?

I've been totally digging on their debut album (or at least American debut) the past few days.

Kevin

nevereven

• The Call to Adventure
  • Respect: 0
The Coral
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 07:02:40 AM »
Yeah, the Coral are pretty cool, i saw them live a while back and they`ve got a really kind of trippy live show, suits their music.
Your face isnt a question....

Build a man a fire, and he`ll be warm for the rest of the day...Set a man on fire, and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life.

penfold0101

• The Vision Quest
  • Slipping Into the Gloom
  • Respect: +2
The Coral
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2003, 06:39:24 AM »
I too saw them live, in Cambridge, some time in the winter

I thought they put on a top show.
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn’t need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy