XIXAX Film Forum

Podcasts

cron · 216 · 63200

Jeremy Blackman

• Admin
Reply #210 on: April 25, 2019, 08:59:41 AM
FYI, Luminary is stealing podcasts (re-hosting existing podcasts to deprive the actual creators of stats). Do not use this app.

?s=12
"Hunger is the purest sin"

WorldForgot

• The Meeting with the Goddess
  • 'change your hair, change your life'
    • portfolio ~
Reply #211 on: June 25, 2019, 01:40:35 PM

latest ep of Red Scare recorded/broadcast live
mostly a sass-summation of Democratic candidates, with plenty of jabz at the lot 

eward

• The Master of Two Worlds
Reply #212 on: June 25, 2019, 01:47:55 PM
i am a fan.
"Do you laugh at jealousy?"

"No, I don't even laugh at seasickness! I happen to regard jealousy as the seasickness of passion."

Something Spanish

• The Meeting with the Goddess
Reply #213 on: June 25, 2019, 08:52:17 PM
if you guys aren't listening to Blank Check, you missing out on some of the most entertaining film blather around the podcast universe. i know eward listens, those who don't should give an episode or two a shot. #thetwofriends. I've been hooked since about april, can say with certainty the podcast fucks.

eward

Reply #214 on: June 26, 2019, 12:35:40 PM
I discovered it around the same time, and it blows me away now that I ever existed without it. Their current series, Michael Mannsplaining, has featured some of their funniest moments yet. And for all my fellow ARP fans, he turns up as a guest rather frequently.
"Do you laugh at jealousy?"

"No, I don't even laugh at seasickness! I happen to regard jealousy as the seasickness of passion."

Fernando

• satan's little helper
Reply #215 on: July 11, 2019, 04:24:59 PM
This one is good, there's only one episode about Marie Antoinette but it is so good.

http://noblebloodtales.com/