Author Topic: Official RADIOHEAD thread  (Read 188518 times)

Pas

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +10
Re: Official RADIOHEAD thread
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2003, 05:36:31 PM »
Yeah, you americans had to protect yourselves from the weapons of mass destruction they had in Iraq...oh wait...

And what better way to liberate someone than to throw a fucking missile on his building ...

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

• Respect: 0
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2003, 05:37:13 PM »
Quote from: Mesh
Quote from:

I find myself wondering.... what it would be like to lick my own ass, i mean i have licked quite a few ass's in my day and have been told mine tastes great by booth  

well good luck with all that , you might want to try some sort of yoga

« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2003, 05:37:45 PM »
Quote from: Booth
Yeah, you americans had to protect yourselves from the weapons of mass destruction they had in Iraq...oh wait...

And what better way to liberate someone than to throw a fucking missile on his building ...

works for me

Pas

• Respect: +10
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2003, 05:43:56 PM »
At the risk of repeting myself ... that shows how deep your comprehension of human suffering is.

Anyway, I feel like I'm ruining threads now so I'll stop there.

Sigur Rós

• The H.W. of Xixax...
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2003, 05:52:50 PM »
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones
Quote from: Mesh
Quote from:

I find myself wondering.... what it would be like to lick my own ass, i mean i have licked quite a few ass's in my day and have been told mine tastes great by booth  

well good luck with all that , you might want to try some sort of yoga

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!

phil marlowe

• Respect: +1
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2003, 06:13:16 PM »
man these threads has gone to hell. better stop here. i will continue hating mesh till the day i die though.

« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2003, 06:19:02 PM »
Quote from: Phil Marlowe
man these threads has gone to hell. better stop here. i will continue hating mesh till the day i die though.

you are right,

word for word perfect, and the best way to cap this debate .

godardian

• Respect: +6
    • Trappings
« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2003, 06:48:01 PM »
Quote from: FASCISM

the right people have a way of generalizing people into groups and labeling some groups "right" and others "wrong"
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Pozer

• Respect: +135
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2003, 07:41:38 PM »
everybody go have a coke
RIGHT NOW

European Son

• The Vision Quest
« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2003, 01:14:52 AM »
So, uh...."A Wolf at the Door" sure is cool, huh? Let's talk about Radiohead....guys.

godardian

• Trappings
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2003, 02:02:30 AM »
Looks like the wonderful cover painting was done by Stanley Donwood... name sounds familiar, and I think I remember a painting with a similar style that may have been done by Donwood... is he a prominent artist outside of album covers, anyone know?
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2003, 02:05:06 AM »
Quote from: godardian
Looks like the wonderful cover painting was done by Stanley Donwood... name sounds familiar, and I think I remember a painting with a similar style that may have been done by Donwood... is he a prominent artist outside of album covers, anyone know?

http://www.slowlydownward.com/

godardian

• Trappings
« Reply #192 on: June 12, 2003, 02:05:22 AM »

Sigur Rós

• The H.W. of Xixax...
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2003, 09:43:17 AM »
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones

http://www.slowlydownward.com/

I answer my own question:

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~mogwai/donwood.html

Guys, be friends!  :-D

Mesh

• The Magic Flight
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2003, 10:41:48 AM »
Quote from: European Son
So, uh...."A Wolf at the Door" sure is cool, huh? Let's talk about Radiohead....guys.

Just might be my favorite on the album.  I love it when Thom's lyrics get all manic and frantic like that.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy