Author Topic: concert dilemma  (Read 1403 times)

Reinhold

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +3
concert dilemma
« on: April 21, 2006, 04:51:42 PM »
brian jonestown massacre may 12 or mogwai that weekend? both are at webster hall for relatively the same price.
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

I Don't Believe in Beatles

• The Meeting with the Goddess
  • Respect: 0
Re: concert dilemma
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 04:58:38 PM »
Maybe you should make a poll?  I vote Mogwai.
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

modage

• Admin
  • Respect: +719
    • Floating Heads
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 05:16:53 PM »
blind buy a criterion.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

• :boxing:
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 08:12:01 PM »
Try to pull a Fred Flinstone.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

mogwai

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 11:00:54 PM »
there's only one option.

Reinhold

• Respect: +3
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 12:27:53 PM »
after discussing it with my friends, listening to Happy Songs for Happy People, and listening to Methodrone, i bought the brian jonestown massacre tickets.

thanks anyway.
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Gamblour.

• Respect: +12
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 12:32:30 PM »
invalidated.
WWPTAD?

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy