XIXAX Film Forum

movies assholes dig

pete · 211 · 35206

socketlevel

• The Master of Two Worlds
Reply #120 on: October 29, 2004, 04:48:11 PM
Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: socketlevel
cool send me the forward then, i can't seem to find it.

Quote from: With the link attached, pete
whoa

lol, sorry didn't see that, thanks.

oh shit, Walrus, Kookookajoob.  sorry i've done it again.  can't seem to stop it with this guy, he's like a festering cancer.  I can't help but fight him off.  i really tried, i really tried. I tried with the post to claer it up, you know change the topic to something cunstructive.  but he keeps sucking me down cause he's got nothing interesting to say.
the one last hit that spent you...

pete

• freakin huge
    • my site
Reply #121 on: October 30, 2004, 12:45:12 PM
you've actually resorted to the presumptuous "you have so many posts that means you don't get laid!" logic that only hurts you know, if I really don't have a social life.  but too bad.  I mean you're the guy who volunteers information about your worldview when someone made a joke about canada, you made references to your own saying "too cool for christmas" like five times, and made a reference to your reference in fear of someone not approving of it in the first place, and you were the one who attacked me twice within 30 minutes of each other when you got corrected about your little film recommendation.  dude, who sounds more pathetic?  a guy posting your mama insults or a guy who is so hurt by those insults that he wouldn't stop talking about himself and making up facts about the other guy?
what, you want me to post pictures of myself partying with the girls and famous filmmakers to prove that I have a life?
“Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot.”
- Buster Keaton

socketlevel

Reply #122 on: October 31, 2004, 11:44:23 AM
Quote from: pete
you've actually resorted to the presumptuous "you have so many posts that means you don't get laid!" logic that only hurts you know, if I really don't have a social life.  but too bad.  I mean you're the guy who volunteers information about your worldview when someone made a joke about canada, you made references to your own saying "too cool for christmas" like five times, and made a reference to your reference in fear of someone not approving of it in the first place, and you were the one who attacked me twice within 30 minutes of each other when you got corrected about your little film recommendation.  dude, who sounds more pathetic?  a guy posting your mama insults or a guy who is so hurt by those insults that he wouldn't stop talking about himself and making up facts about the other guy?
what, you want me to post pictures of myself partying with the girls and famous filmmakers to prove that I have a life?

nope, just make a post when you have something to say.  Like this one.  the mama insults undermine any intellect you might have.

the cumming too soon comment had to do with your presumptions on what i was saying, nothing to do with how much time you're on the site.  For all i know i spend more time on here then you do, i just don't pontificate garbage constantly.  besides this arguement i try to be a little more fruitful with the dialog.  i don't care if you're partying with girls or whatever, that's an easy ploy to get people on your side.  go for it, garner whatever appeal you need.

-sl-

Stefen

• smh
Reply #123 on: October 31, 2004, 02:38:35 PM
You really want the last word dont you?
Let's go to a motel. We don't have to do anything -- we could just swim.

socketlevel

Reply #124 on: October 31, 2004, 11:09:59 PM
lol, yeah kind of.  but i guess we both do.

you might have given it to me with that, thanks.

-sl-

Stefen

• smh
Reply #125 on: October 31, 2004, 11:28:25 PM
Given you what?

mogwai

Reply #126 on: November 01, 2004, 10:12:10 AM
children, take your "discussion" to pm or i will have to lock this thread. thank you.

Ravi

• Admin
Reply #127 on: November 01, 2004, 08:23:46 PM
Empire Records
Kill Bill
Desperado

Fernando

• satan's little helper
Reply #128 on: November 02, 2004, 10:49:56 AM

You know it's true.

Stefen

• smh
Reply #129 on: November 02, 2004, 10:58:54 AM
Girl you know its, girl you know its, girl you know its......

Fernando

• satan's little helper
Reply #130 on: November 02, 2004, 11:08:35 AM
Quote from: Stefen
Girl you know its, girl you know its, girl you know its......

Yes you know it's true...

Ravi

• Admin
Reply #131 on: November 02, 2004, 02:21:53 PM
Quote from: Fernando
image of entire Criterion Collection

Do you hear that?  It's the sound of collective Xixax pantscreaming.

Bethie

• the golden goddess
  • The Return Threshold
  • you ever hear the story of mr. faded glory?
Reply #132 on: November 03, 2004, 03:05:37 AM
See, I think some of you don't get this topic. From what I gathered we're talking about assholes, not in the sense of 'ohh that kid's an asshole' but in the sense..  

like the high school football player or even the geek kid in your chemistry class, they probably both like Donnie Darko, but don't know why really. They just like it because it's different. SO I think, ohh, what an asshole.

Xixaxers, while some of us may be assholes (some moreso than others) we asshole film buffs. We have the right to be assholes because we know what we're talking about.
who likes movies anyway

El Duderino

Reply #133 on: November 03, 2004, 09:02:51 AM
i'm a dick
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

socketlevel

Reply #134 on: November 04, 2004, 09:48:52 PM
Quote from: Fernando

You know it's true.

true, but i almost came in my pants just looking at it.

-sl-