DVD Easter eggs

Started by Recce, March 04, 2003, 09:32:58 AM

Recce

I think everyones heard about them (if not, they're semi-hidden features on DVD's that you have to find, hence the name easter eggs). Anyone know of any good easter eggs on any good DVD's?
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

Cecil

Raikus

Let your fingers do the walking over to dvdeastereggs.com. Long name, amazing results.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

penfold0101

www.eeggs.com

Pretty much the same but also has computers, books, art, TV and music category's.
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.