Author Topic: Final Cut Express 2  (Read 1969 times)

coffeebeetle

• The Magic Flight
  • Respect: 0
Final Cut Express 2
« on: May 01, 2004, 09:12:39 AM »
Does anyone own this software?  If so, is it worth getting as opposed to the superior (and much more expensive) Final Cut Pro?
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

mutinyco

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +2
    • http://www.crossoverfollowing.com
Final Cut Express 2
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 12:19:10 AM »
It's cheaper than Final Cut Pro. Express 2 is equivalent, I guess, to like FCP 3. But since FCP 4 came out it's a whole new game. I'm buying Final Cut Pro HD tomorrow, which is the next step.

Express is a good, inexpensive place to begin.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

coffeebeetle

• The Magic Flight
Final Cut Express 2
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 09:09:10 AM »
Thanks mutiny.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

coopxr

• The Call to Adventure
Final Cut Express 2
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 01:08:02 PM »
coming from an imovie background, how easy is this to use?

mutinyco

• Respect: +2
    • http://www.crossoverfollowing.com
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

coopxr

• The Call to Adventure
Final Cut Express 2
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 08:25:25 PM »
thank you
does anyone have personal experience with this program though?

Reinhold

• Respect: +3
Final Cut Express 2
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 07:06:28 PM »
Quote from: mutinyco
It's cheaper than Final Cut Pro. Express 2 is equivalent, I guess, to like FCP 3. But since FCP 4 came out it's a whole new game. I'm buying Final Cut Pro HD tomorrow, which is the next step.

Express is a good, inexpensive place to begin.

i've got a copy of FC Express OEM for sale. retails for $249. i'll take $180 obo. pm me.

I've got a copy of FCP 4 OEM w/ free FCP 4.5 HD download from Apple OEM for sale. i'll take $300 obo. pm me.
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy