múm

Started by rustinglass, February 23, 2004, 03:12:32 PM

rustinglass

Brand new awesome website is up:
www.randomsummer.com
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Quote from: rustinglassBrand new awesome website is up:
www.randomsummer.com

FINALLY!!!!we are no one
To correspond, rusting, I have a present for you:

Your new wallpaper.  :wink:
context, context, context.

rustinglass

even more bad ass:
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

rustinglass

"will the summer make good for all our sins?" VIDEO!!!!

best everyone hurry, it will only be up for a week.
see it at www.randomsummer.com   , it's hidden there, first I thought I'd keep a secret, but fuck it! It was such a pain in the ass to find it so I'll just tell you: go to page 20 of the book and click on the cat's eye a few times fast. It's looks cool, looks like a collaboration between david lynch and tim burton.

WARNING: do not confuse the video with the pretensious short film on page 10

enjoy
-Emir Kusturica

amazing; thanks

Ghostboy

I've been listening to Summer Make Good pretty regularly for the past few weeks. It's awesome. And, um, that's all I have to say about that, I guess. Just another thumbs up.