Author Topic: banners  (Read 39251 times)

• The Vision Quest
  • Respect: 0
banners
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2004, 01:25:43 AM »

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

• The Vision Quest
banners
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2004, 01:27:34 AM »
Quote from: P

i don't think so. Leap of Faith especially would fall into The Hole category of blah.

Jesus you sound like me. Stop it.
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Pubrick

• Admin
  • on the not-face of it
  • Respect: +774
banners
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2004, 01:30:33 AM »
ur choosing arbitrary and unrecognisable images from forgettable movies.

hav u read anything about what we're looking for now?

from ur second batch only  http://www.gongoozler.com/matt/humannature.jpg and http://www.gongoozler.com/matt/amadeus2.jpg should make it. don't take it personal we're not going for random "huh?" images anymore.
under the paving stones.

Xixax

• Electrician
  • Respect: +7
    • http://maddancer.com
banners
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2004, 09:29:04 AM »
These are all in rotation now. Mmmkay?
Quote from: Pas Rapport
I don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

rustinglass

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +1
banners
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2004, 09:55:39 AM »
I dont have photoshop....
could someone make one with scarlett johanson's ass.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

SHAFTR

• You brought two too many
  • Respect: +4
    • rmlumley.com
banners
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2004, 10:07:45 AM »
couple of questions.

when I download the psd file, the border is pink?  Is that correct, do I stay within that border.

also, my computer is fucked up with it's colors.  Whenever I take a screenshot and paste it into photoshop it is always very much darker than it should be.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

• The Vision Quest
banners
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2004, 10:11:27 AM »
Quote from: SHAFTR
couple of questions.

when I download the psd file, the border is pink?  Is that correct, do I stay within that border.

also, my computer is fucked up with it's colors.  Whenever I take a screenshot and paste it into photoshop it is always very much darker than it should be.

I tried downloading the PSD and got that same result...

Download the zip instead.

ono

• Respect: +209
banners
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2004, 10:17:45 AM »
Haha.  The Mr. Burger King, Brown Bunny, and GDIDM-butta banners are pure ... uh ... class isn't the word.  Yes, hilarity.  That's it!

Pas

• Respect: +10
banners
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2004, 10:20:54 AM »
The template looks incredibly cool and most banners are awesome so far. Congrats.

Raikus

• Banksy was here
    • http://www.ideaity.com
banners
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2004, 10:30:52 AM »

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

SHAFTR

• You brought two too many
  • Respect: +4
    • rmlumley.com
banners
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2004, 10:47:53 AM »
2 of my attempts, let me know if this is wrong.

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

MacGuffin

• Admin
  • Respect: +639
banners
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2004, 11:04:28 AM »

“Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

• freakin huge
  • Respect: +384
    • my site
banners
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2004, 11:31:34 AM »
on a herzog and kinski kick...

try again:

“Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot.”
- Buster Keaton

rustinglass

• Respect: +1
banners
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2004, 11:59:08 AM »
Quote from: ®edlum

how cool!
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

SoNowThen

• Respect: +9
    • 24/30 Cinema
banners
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2004, 12:01:17 PM »
Quote from: pete
on a herzog and kinski kick...

try again:

YEAH!!!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy