Wayne Knight

Started by BrainSushi, January 13, 2004, 06:12:45 PM

Sleepless

Aww, bless him.

You gotta feel kinda sorry for him though, I mean a Steve Martin comedy. That's gotta be tough.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

mogwai

dear lord!! that red sweatshirt doesn't go with those ugly trousers!

Alethia

if he was thinner in 93 would he have made it off of Isla Nublar alive?

mogwai

Quote from: ewardif he was thinner in 93 would he have made it off of Isla Nublar alive?
nope, he would've been perfect as a toothpick for the t rex's.

Gamblour.

Holy shit, that's fucking amazing. He's my new hero. To bad he's lost all that personality now. He could probably kick Jerry's ass.
WWPTAD?

ono

Quote from: Gambloren das ManhörenTo bad he's lost all that personality now.
Who's to say he's lost personality?

Quote from: Gambloren das ManhörenHoly shit, that's fucking amazing. He's my new hero. To bad he's lost all that personality now. He could probably kick Jerry's ass.

ditto!   whoaa! i gotta start running again
context, context, context.

Gamblour.

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: Gambloren das ManhörenTo bad he's lost all that personality now.
Who's to say he's lost personality?

Sigh, I meant that he's not going to be able to say something like "Hello Jerry" with very much effect, he certainly couldn't play the role he did in Rat Race, his worried nature and weak character won't work as well coming from a well-built guy, fat people are funnier in that situation.

And I like the coincidence of how he's in mid-divorce with his wife. Shit, I guess I would be too if I had plans to become sexy.
WWPTAD?

picolas

now i just feel like part of him is missing. too straight a tummy. what i'm really bothered by is the fact that he obviously wasn't thinking about me when he made this decision.

BrainSushi

Quote from: picolarrghnow i just feel like part of him is missing. too straight a tummy. what i'm really bothered by is the fact that he obviously wasn't thinking about me when he made this decision.

It was one of the rare occasions when you're not on his mind.