The official topic, the last topic ever.

Started by neatahwanta, November 30, 2003, 11:05:31 AM

cine

Quote from: neatahwantaAll I did was make another topic, something I did on half a dozen other message boards without any flipping out on the part of those moderators.

Like I said, this board is as special as that dead milkman song.  sheesh.

Welcome to Xixax... ?  :?

RegularKarate

How is a link (with the occasional quick informative notice) "Flipping out"?

You're crazy... you're acting like we said "NEAT! You fucking useless halfwit!  You can't make another thread!  HEY EVERYONE!  LOOK AT THIS ASSHOLE!"

seriously, get real... chill out... you're making a big deal out of nothing.

MacGuffin

I don't understand what's so hard about putting all Fiona news, info, etc. in one thread. I don't see anyone complaining about the need for more Official Radiohead threads. Everyone knows it's there and posts all their related stuff there. mutinyco posts all his updates to his site in his own official thread. Members add their own info and opinions to threads devoted to a particular movie or director without starting new topics for each new news related item or thought.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

cine

Sleuth

I had a reply on my mind until I saw that.  Really fucking hard to follow it
I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

neatahwanta

Its funny how you people don't even care that all of the Fi threads got locked...and then one was unlocked, just because one Mod flipped out.  I guess you're all just used to the abuse of power and bad manors.  And then I get the old "one more comment and you're banned....mess with me and its the last thing you'll do here." stuff behind the scenes.

Make sure to watch you p's and q's kiddies.  You know you'll be next.

Reinhold

Quote from: Kev HoffmanI was thinking of starting my own 'Last Topic Ever.'

Just think of that amusing redirection.

tried it. didn't go over well.

--Quick Edit because i didn't want to start another reply--

the more i read on this thread and things similar to it, the more i wish there was a flashing and rotating middle finger emoticon. am i alone?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

NEON MERCURY

MacGuffin

neat, you bitch, moan and wail, but you are still here and keep coming back. Why? You say this isn't like other message boards. From what I've read, most of the members here think that is a positive and is the reason they are here. Go to those "other boards" then. No one is keeping you here. I don't know how those others are run, but I would like to think Xixax.com has some kind of organization to it. You're trying to "uplift the race" and start an uprising, but I don't see anyone siding with you, so only you seem to feel this way. And I don't believe for a second that any member here is so afraid to speak up because the administration is so high and mighty that we would have no time to listen to him or her.

Now, I can't speak for the other admins and know nothing about what's happening in PM exchanges, but if your intent is speading negativity, then I'm with them and those members that agree, because we don't need it. If you are banned, it's only because of your own actions, not ours.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

molly

Sleuth

Quote from: mollyWhy such fuss about redirection?

End of thread
I like to hug dogs