Worst Movie Ever

Started by IHeartPTA, August 22, 2003, 01:22:10 PM

moonshiner

wait, Rocky 3, you hate, and never mention Rocky 5, must have not seen it
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Jeremy Blackman

So nobody's going to agree with Dirty Dancing?

Quote from: matt35mmUm... Eight Crazy Nights was definitely one of the worst movies I've seen.  So that's got my vote.
Except for that one song towards the end. That was a great song.

Thrindle

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanSo nobody's going to agree with Dirty Dancing?
Except for that one song towards the end. That was a great song.

Dude, that is the best movie in chick flick history!  Where else is a movie set in the 60's... so incredibly 80's?!  THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
Classic.

matt35mm

Man I fell asleep after the song about the mall!  GODDDDD!!!  And I almost never sleep during a movie.  It was a song about how Foot Locker will warm your feet and Subway will keep your belly full and it just... sucked.  And the little old dude wasn't as funny as maybe he could've been.  I hated that movie.

cine

So many black & white avatars. When will you all be upgrading to colour and joining us in 2004?

soixante

Rocky III was even worse than Rocky II, a film which I gave zero stars to.  I haven't seen Rocky IV, but I heard it is not only merely terrible, but it is also padded out with footage from previous Rocky films.  As for Rocky V, I haven't had the pleasure of viewing it, although I did see a five-minute chunk on cable recently.  The scene featured Tommy Morrison and Sylvester Stallone bellowing at each other.  I can only assume that the scene was indicative of the movie as a whole.  An exercise in Stanislavskian nuance, it ain't.  I enjoyed the first Rocky movie.  There was no reason to turn Rocky into a franchise, other than greed.
Music is your best entertainment value.

Quote from: Cinephile 9000So many black & white avatars. When will you all be upgrading to colour and joining us in 2004 2001?
context, context, context.

Sigur Rós

HEY, who is paying the electricity in this thread?

indiana

rollerball
X-files: the movie
the animal.
george of the jungle 2
go kart
WILLOW!!! WILLOW MUST DIE!

peace
SONIC BOOM!

El Duderino

inspector gadget 2, with French Stewart...come to think of it, anything with French Stewart is bad.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Find Your Magali

Quote from: soixanteAn exercise in Stanislavskian nuance, it ain't.

"Stanislavskian Nuance" would be a great name for a band.

cine

Quote from: Find Your Magali"Stanislavskian Nuance" would be a great name for a band.
I registered that name already.1 minute ago

soixante

Other good names for bands:

Artificial Anus

Subnormal Intelligence

ADHD
Music is your best entertainment value.

Pedro

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: matt35mmMan I fell asleep after the song about the mall!  GODDDDD!!!  And I almost never sleep during a movie.  It was a song about how Foot Locker will warm your feet and Subway will keep your belly full and it just... sucked.  And the little old dude wasn't as funny as maybe he could've been.  I hated that movie.
No, I'm talking about the song that goes "bum diddy diddy diddy bum bum"... Everything else about that movie was terrible, though.