I can now die peacefully

Started by Traffican, June 11, 2003, 02:23:23 PM

Traffican

I hear in August they will be releasing "Animal House: The Super-Secret Probation Edition" on DVD. Does anybody know any details on this?
Where are you my little yellow friend?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: TrafficanI hear in August they will be releasing "Animal House: The Super-Secret Probation Edition" on DVD. Does anybody know any details on this?

this guy is two for two, he is quicklly impressing the gang

and dont kid yourself , we are a gang :: gets that crazy look in his eyes::

modage

Animal House: Double Secret Probation Edition arriving from Universal Studios Home Video on August 26th. Available in separate 1.85;1 anamorphic widescreen and full screen editions, both feature new Dolby Digital 5.1 surround tracks, "The Yearbook - An Animal House Reunion" documentary as seen on the previous release, the new "Where Are They Now? - A Delta Alumni Update" featurette, "Did You Know That?" Universal Animated Anecdotes, plus production notes and trailers. Retail is $26.95.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

edison

Where does he get all those wonderful pics, he sure does find them fast

I give you props Mac for posting pictures of things so quickly, such as this recent one and yesterdays Revolutions poster

Gold Trumpet

I lived my entire adolensce catching parts of this movie on TV.....with commercials. For some reason, I was always enthralled with the Dean's wife going to the party and hooking up with one of the college kids. Call it young teenager fantasy of sorts, but thing is, they always cut to commercial when he was bedding her so you saw nothing. I had never seen the full R rated version. I imagined and hoped you got to see her goods. 17 comes for me and no such luck when watching the R rated version. I've lost a lot of potential fulfillment with this movie so it doesn't stand as near and dear to my hearts as with many of you guys.

If anyone knows of another movie that features this actress showing something, tell me. A hole from my childhood can finally be filled in.

~rougerum

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI lived my entire adolensce catching parts of this movie on TV.....with commercials. For some reason, I was always enthralled with the Dean's wife going to the party and hooking up with one of the college kids. Call it young teenager fantasy of sorts, but thing is, they always cut to commercial when he was bedding her so you saw nothing. I had never seen the full R rated version. I imagined and hoped you got to see her goods. 17 comes for me and no such luck when watching the R rated version. I've lost a lot of potential fulfillment with this movie so it doesn't stand as near and dear to my hearts as with many of you guys.

If anyone knows of another movie that features this actress showing something, tell me. A hole from my childhood can finally be filled in.

~rougerum

i saw it on tv my whole life, then when i was 18 i rented it and for the first time i saw the scene where they are smoking weed with donald sutherland

i love that scene so much just for the fact that tom hulce says

" can i buy some off you"

they cut to donald sutherlands face, and he has this weird look on his face

its just a funny scene, one minute they are all getting high and feeling cool and they are all the same teacher and student then the next second, tom hulce says something so little kiddish

its a great scene

Ernie

This movie is alright, I don't know...my dad owns the vhs so I doubt I'll be getting this. I've seen better and I probably wouldn't watch it that often. I'd only consider it if I gave it another chance...it's kinda dumb. There are some cool scenes, like the one described above, that is hilarious. There's just not a whole lot I can remember liking.

One great thing I can say for it though, it was probably the first time I saw tits on screen. I was probably about 8 or 9, I was up in the adirondacks in the summer, ALL the adults were watching it, I was right under my dad's nose but he was passed out drunk...it's the scene where what's-his-name is making out with the girl in the car and he takes her shirt off. It's a really great memory. It was tainted by my freaking dad's cousin putting his huge hat in front of my face about 5 seconds after the shirt comes off...I pushed it away on a reflex, he was pretty shocked to say the least...by my persistence I mean. That horniness would continue into my early teens, leading to my renting a movie called Boogie Nights for the sole purpose of seeing Heather Graham naked...and getting much much much more than just that...hence my love for PTA. Sure, it's not the classiest intro to the guy but hey, I didn't grow up near any kind of angelica theatre.

SHAFTR

I think the first time I remember seeing tits (and bush) in a movie is Predator 2...that's sad.  My friend and I kept rewinding and fastforwarding a scene that was about 2 seconds long.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye