Author Topic: Marilyn Manson  (Read 14436 times)

bonanzataz

• Electrician
  • Respect: +13
Re: Marilyn Manson
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2007, 11:30:04 PM »
i can't believe it. despite the controversy, despite the fact that i think manson looks like shit and his act is tired, despite the fact that i think his relationship with evan rachel wood is nauseating, despite the ridiculously obvious lolita references and horrible lyrics, i really really like this new single.

it's catchy.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil’s rain we’ll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, ’cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, ’cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put ’em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put ’em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

• Admin
  • on the not-face of it
  • Respect: +774
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2007, 07:43:43 AM »
i was waiting for someone else to say it.

:(

i agree man. i'll even steal the album. i've heard this track more than suvivalism and whatever else those NIN is shitting out these days.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • :boxing:
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2007, 12:07:52 PM »
The new Manson material has surprised me too, but it's nowhere near as good as Year Zero.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

The Sheriff

• The Vision Quest
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2007, 02:46:53 AM »
great album, GREAT solos
id fuck ayn rand

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy