Author Topic: Linklater DVDs  (Read 1161 times)

CCBaxter

• The Call to Adventure
  • Respect: 0
Linklater DVDs
« on: May 13, 2003, 08:29:03 PM »
anyone heard if Slacker or Suburbia will ever get released? or maybe a Dazed special edition?

bonanzataz

• Electrician
  • Respect: +14
Linklater DVDs
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 04:59:24 PM »
that's sad. Region 2 has it for £5.99.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil’s rain we’ll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, ’cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, ’cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put ’em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put ’em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ravi

• Admin
  • Respect: +95
Linklater DVDs
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 06:49:36 PM »
MGM has the rights to Slacker and they are pretty good about releasing older, more obscure titles, usually under their Avant Garde banner.  No official word yet AFAIK.

Victor

• The Meeting with the Goddess
  • Respect: +2
Linklater DVDs
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 07:11:30 PM »
im pretty sure slacker's on dvd, though not on netflix, so it mustve been a small run. too bad cause its like essential viewing for those interested in independent cinema of the 90's. subUrbia's a no, though. once i had a dream where i bought a bootleg subUrbia dvd on the street. yeah. i know.

speaking of subUrbia, has anyone read the book, by eric bogosian? i havent, but i just read this other one he wrote called MALL and dug it, so...
are you gonna eat with us too?

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy