XIXAX Film Forum

Last Night In Soho (dir. Edgar Wright)

jacques100 · 3 · 250

jacques100

• The Call to Adventure
on: July 15, 2019, 11:06:47 AM
Speaking to Empire earlier this year, Wright teased his intention to make Last Night In Soho, returning to home soil after the Atlanta, Georgia setting of Baby Driver. “I realised I had never made a film about central London – specifically Soho, somewhere I’ve spent a huge amount of time in the last 25 years,” he explained. “With Hot Fuzz and Shaun Of The Dead you make movies about places you’ve lived in. This movie is about the London I’ve existed in.” Wright also listed Don’t Look Now and Repulsion as influences on this one.

Wright’s cinematographer on this one is Chung-hoon Chung – a regular collaborator of Park Chan-Wook, who shot Oldboy, Thirst, Stoker, and The Handmaiden with the Korean auteur, among others. Wright co-wrote the film with Krysty Wilson-Cairns, and the project’s cast is led by modern-day scream queen Anya Taylor-Joy – joined on screen by the likes of Matt Smith and Leave No Trace’s Thomasin McKenzie.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/edgar-wright-horror-last-night-soho-starts-shooting/

Capote

• The Call to Adventure
Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 04:44:22 AM
Wright's first horror movie. Excited to this.
He posted the first still a while ago.

Nah fuck this. I have a choice between shit with the FBI or Getting my fucking IP leaked? you guys are fucked. im not leaking shit. leak my fucking IP, Im done

Capote

• The Call to Adventure
Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 05:29:22 AM
Btw, Chung Chung-hoon is the cinematographer for this.
Nah fuck this. I have a choice between shit with the FBI or Getting my fucking IP leaked? you guys are fucked. im not leaking shit. leak my fucking IP, Im done