XIXAX Film Forum

Leaving Neverland

Jeremy Blackman · 20 · 1025

eward

• The Master of Two Worlds
Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 07:46:59 PM
What a fucked-up family. I submit even the Farrows might call them “odd”.
The face in the misty light...

Drenk

Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 08:06:29 PM
Yeah. Latoya said that their father used to burn their toes when they were sleeping. He would also put a gun on their heads and pull the trigger. Her mother would gently worry about her husband forgetting about the bullets.

The video I posted has almost no MJ fanatics commenting, although it's very easy to just say that Latoya is now claiming that her ex-husband asked her to say these things. I hope they can see that she's obviously not lying. So they don't bother with this one.
I'm so many people.

Drenk

Reply #17 on: March 25, 2019, 11:06:51 AM
I'm so many people.

wilberfan

• The Magic Flight
Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 08:25:07 PM
"Trying to fit in since 2017."

Drenk

Reply #19 on: March 30, 2019, 02:29:14 PM
That 60 minutes segment being what it is—a 60 minutes segment—is kind of ridiculous. But even there you can see the sadness in her eyes—if I recall correctly, her son has been abused by Jackson, too.

In the documentary, you see Wade on TV, and at that moment I was glad for the documentary to allow us to see a "real" testimony; well, maybe people would say that TV is real and the documentary fake, but I definitely know what I prefer, what's more just and more humane. Yes: all images are constructed. Yes.

If you want to listen to a more profesional interview with Jim Clemente:

https://wondery.com/shows/best-case-worst-case/?fbclid=IwAR1SrL9Ut2Dhtc5CC3nxo57l8CXo3pQLaX9G0mrlVbPT_vDhBBANb3fpb9c
I'm so many people.