Author Topic: Bit players & up-and-comers  (Read 619 times)

Sleepless

• The Master of Three Worlds
  • I told you I would eat you
  • Respect: +391
Bit players & up-and-comers
« on: February 13, 2018, 11:32:44 AM »
I didn't really want to start a new thread just for this guy, so figured we needed a "catch all" solution. Voila!

Caleb Landry Jones had a good year, didn't he? Get Out, Twin Peaks, and Three Billboards.
Some people have a fear of snakes. That was a somewhat rational fear. And you could do something about it at least. Stay away from long grass and nature documentaries. Easy. Others have a fear of heights. That was manageable too. Avoid tall ladders. But how do you cope when your fear is something you can’t avoid? That you have no hope of staying away from? Being afraid of the sky, where are you going to go?

Jeremy Blackman

• Admin
  • Respect: +1457
Re: Bit players & up-and-comers
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 11:43:14 AM »
For sure. That guy makes my skin crawl. He was perfect in Get Out and I can't see him topping that Twin Peaks performance.
"Hunger is the purest sin"

polkablues

• Child of Myth
  • Admin
  • Respect: +1939
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 12:42:53 PM »
Also great in The Last Exorcism.
First things first, I'm surrealist

WorldForgot

• The Vision Quest
  • 'change your hair, change your life'
  • Respect: +97
    • tweettweet
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 01:30:34 PM »
Brandon Cronenberg, David Cronenberg's son, made a fantastic horror film with this guy as the lead a few years back: Antiviral -- Very unsettling film with an Apple-Sleek aesthetic that accents every red and green body fluid you can imagine. 

eward

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +96
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 04:48:47 PM »
For sure. That guy makes my skin crawl. He was perfect in Get Out and I can't see him topping that Twin Peaks performance.

He was also briefly in The Florida Project. He really hopped onto my radar two or so years ago with Heaven Knows What.
"Do you laugh at jealousy?"

"No, I don't even laugh at seasickness! I happen to regard jealousy as the seasickness of passion."

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy