Film Discussion > The Small Screen

(1/2) > >>

--- Quote from: Steven Sodervergh ---‘Mosaic’ is a branching narrative piece. While branching narratives have been around forever, technology now allows, I hope, for a more elegant, intuitive form of engagement than used to be possible. Also, we weren’t reverse engineering the story to fit an existing piece of technology; the story was being created in lockstep with the technical team. The fluidity of that relationship made me feel comfortable because I wanted it to be a simple, intuitive experience. I didn’t want moments where you are making a decision to feel like interruptions
--- End quote ---

Directed by Steven Soderbergh
Starring Sharon Stone, Garrett Hedlund, Frederick Weller, Beau Bridges, Paul Reubens, Jennifer Ferrin, Devin Ratray, Michael Cerveris, James Ransone, Jeremy Bobb and Maya Kazan
Release Date - airing on HBO as a six-part limited series beginning January 22, 2018, and available to download as an interactive app experience on November 8, 2017

Out in app form today. I don't have an ipad and I'm not about to watch this on a phone. Someone let me know how it is?

Soderbergh interviewed by Matt Zoller Seitz

On HBO January 22nd

Punch Drunk Hate:
Has anyone tried the app yet and described the virtual experience of the project?

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version