Author Topic: Mosaic  (Read 190 times)

wilder

• Respect: +1640
Mosaic
« on: October 06, 2017, 03:56:33 PM »

Quote from: Steven Sodervergh
‘Mosaic’ is a branching narrative piece. While branching narratives have been around forever, technology now allows, I hope, for a more elegant, intuitive form of engagement than used to be possible. Also, we weren’t reverse engineering the story to fit an existing piece of technology; the story was being created in lockstep with the technical team. The fluidity of that relationship made me feel comfortable because I wanted it to be a simple, intuitive experience. I didn’t want moments where you are making a decision to feel like interruptions

Directed by Steven Soderbergh
Starring Sharon Stone, Garrett Hedlund, Frederick Weller, Beau Bridges, Paul Reubens, Jennifer Ferrin, Devin Ratray, Michael Cerveris, James Ransone, Jeremy Bobb and Maya Kazan
Release Date - airing on HBO as a six-part limited series beginning January 22, 2018, and available to download as an interactive app experience on November 8, 2017

wilder

Re: Mosaic
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 01:05:52 AM »

Out in app form today. I don't have an ipad and I'm not about to watch this on a phone. Someone let me know how it is?

wilder

Re: Mosaic
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 02:14:58 AM »

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy