Author Topic: History of Xixax?  (Read 1072 times)

wilberfan

• The Meeting with the Goddess
  • Respect: +188
History of Xixax?
« on: October 04, 2017, 06:36:51 PM »
+1
I'm sorta new around here; most interested in the PTA forum. Can anyone relate a history of the site?  When / how / why was it formed?  Was it always film-related, etc, etc. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 01:57:48 PM by wilberfan »
"Trying to fit in since 2017."

Jeremy Blackman

• Admin
  • Respect: +1470
Re: History of Xixax?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 06:50:16 PM »
Long story short, we started on the forums at ptanderson.com. When that website was shut down, Michael Wilson started this forum and invited us over. More info here:

http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=2.0
"Hunger is the purest sin"

KJ

• The Return Threshold
  • Respect: +382
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 02:14:27 AM »
Curious question back: how did you found xixax, through cigs and red vines?

I haven't been around for that long compared to others members here, but it's rarely you see new members post anything. They mostly lurk around in the shadows. There's usually some activity around big news regarding a new PTA film or around it's release, though.

Also, don't forget to introduce yourself here!
http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=2.0

BB

• The Vision Quest
  • Respect: +106
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 12:04:05 AM »
+4
Some quick googling didn't turn up anything...  Has there ever been any discussions of Xixax elsewhere--by non-Xixaxers?  Or Xixaxers who were perhaps lurking or posting undercover?    Maybe this is such an off-the-radar place that only the truly motivated find their way here.  Perhaps I'm thinking of a situation like Reddit, where they'll roll their eyes at 4Chan (or vice-versa)?  Is Xixax really the one-of-a-kind, low-key, insular place that it feels like sometimes?

I'm hardly one to speak on this with any authority, but yeah, I think it is. Been fascinating to watch the rest of the movie bubble catch up over the years while this place has remained a secret garden.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy