Author Topic: The Shape of Water  (Read 581 times)

wilder

• Respect: +1588
The Shape of Water
« on: July 19, 2017, 05:51:10 PM »
+3

An other-worldly fairy tale, set against the backdrop of Cold War era America circa 1963. In the hidden high-security government laboratory where she works, lonely Elisa (Sally Hawkins) is trapped in a life of silence and isolation. Elisa's life is changed forever when she and co-worker Zelda (Octavia Spencer) discover a secret classified experiment.

Directed by Guillermo Del Toro
Starring Sally Hawkins, Octavia Spencer, Michael Shannon, Richard Jenkins, Michael Stuhlbarg and Doug Jones
Release Date - December 8, 2017

Sleepless

• The Master of Three Worlds
  • I told you I would eat you
  • Respect: +329
Re: The Shape of Water
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 06:44:48 AM »
Looks fun/pretty. I hope this is good.

Sleepless

• The Master of Three Worlds
  • I told you I would eat you
  • Respect: +329
Re: The Shape of Water
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 08:41:45 AM »
Venice Awash With Emotion At ‘The Shape Of Water’ World Premiere – Photos

After wowing Venice Film Festival press this morning with his Cold War-set fairy tale, Guillermo del Toro unveiled The Shape Of Water in its official competition screening tonight. The reception inside the Sala Grande was rapturous and one of the most emotional festival debuts in recent memory. A lengthy standing ovation ended only when del Toro and his cast finally left the theater.

Shouts of “Bravo!” were accompanied by hoots and hollers. The film also elicited sobs of joy. Director John Landis, who is here chairing the VR jury, wiped away tears as he stood behind a visibly moved del Toro, also turning on the waterworks and with a huge smile on his face.

here

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy