Author Topic: Your Favorite Thrillers?  (Read 8940 times)

KJ

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +391
Re: Your Favorite Thrillers?
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2017, 09:08:28 AM »
+3
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'm really looking forward to The Wall. It's seven of my most anticipated movie.

jenkins

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +1662
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2017, 07:12:15 PM »
+1
Does anyone have info about The Well? it's my most anticipated.

Hibborandum

• The Call to Adventure
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2018, 04:46:35 AM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'm really looking forward to The Wall. It's seven of my most anticipated movie.

The Well is definitely on my list of most anticipated films, top 5 for sure!!! I read somewhere Uma Thurman is playing the lead, hope she does. More on Imdb on The Well: www.imdb.com/title/tt3316624/

Hibborandum

• The Call to Adventure
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2018, 01:03:38 PM »
Must say that A Quiet Place was much better than I expected, worth watching for sure!

Great IMDb list of of new thrillers if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls063529722

Jeremy Blackman

• Admin
  • Respect: +1490
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2018, 01:20:16 PM »
+3
I was able to catch an early preview screening of The Well, and I have to say it's now one of my favorite thrillers of all time. The director was not in attendance, but I wish he were there for a Q&A, as the film raised a lot of questions.
"Hunger is the purest sin"

Hibborandum

• The Call to Adventure
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2018, 04:33:53 AM »
I was able to catch an early preview screening of The Well, and I have to say it's now one of my favorite thrillers of all time. The director was not in attendance, but I wish he were there for a Q&A, as the film raised a lot of questions.

Thanks for the update Jeremy, awesome!!! Happy to hear my instincts were right, can't wait to see The Well, moved from my top 5 to the number 1 spot of my most anticipated films!!!

polkablues

• Child of Myth
  • Admin
  • Respect: +1982
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2018, 02:47:24 PM »
+4

Speaking of thrillers, you guys, this one that I co-produced is currently available as of today through all your favorite stores that sell physical media, as well as digitally on Amazon and iTunes, and should also be available on most major cable/satellite companies' on-demand services. It's a fun action thriller with a dash of suspense, and there's at least a theoretical correlation between people paying to see it and me making money from working on it. Casper Van Fucking Dien is in it. The image in my avatar is a screenshot from it (may not apply if you're reading this post some time in the future). And if you like images, this movie has 24 of them every damn second for like an hour and a half.
First things first, I'm surrealist

polkablues

• Child of Myth
  • Admin
  • Respect: +1982
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2018, 05:54:39 PM »
+3
Trailer, by the way:

First things first, I'm surrealist

Hibborandum

• The Call to Adventure
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2018, 06:23:28 AM »
Seems like a classic thriller, Beirut from the writer of Bourne, high hopes!!!

Great IMDb list of of new thrillers if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls063529722

Hibborandum

• The Call to Adventure
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2018, 05:30:16 AM »
Looking forward to The Girl in the Spider's Web, high hopes since he did Don't Breathe not long ago that I though was brilliant.

Hibborandum

• The Call to Adventure
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2018, 05:32:44 AM »
Another thriller I'm looking forward to and that we can hope is as good as it sounds, Serenity, with Matthew McConnelly and Anne Hathaway.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy