Author Topic: Your Favorite Thrillers?  (Read 7104 times)

KJ

• The Return Threshold
  • Respect: +368
Re: Your Favorite Thrillers?
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2017, 09:08:28 AM »
+3
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'm really looking forward to The Wall. It's seven of my most anticipated movie.

jenkins

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +1527
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2017, 07:12:15 PM »
+1
Does anyone have info about The Well? it's my most anticipated.

Hibborandum

• The Call to Adventure
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2018, 04:46:35 AM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'm really looking forward to The Wall. It's seven of my most anticipated movie.

The Well is definitely on my list of most anticipated films, top 5 for sure!!! I read somewhere Uma Thurman is playing the lead, hope she does. More on Imdb on The Well: www.imdb.com/title/tt3316624/

Hibborandum

• The Call to Adventure
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2018, 01:03:38 PM »
Must say that A Quiet Place was much better than I expected, worth watching for sure!

Great IMDb list of of new thrillers if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls063529722

Jeremy Blackman

• Admin
  • Respect: +1439
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2018, 01:20:16 PM »
+3
I was able to catch an early preview screening of The Well, and I have to say it's now one of my favorite thrillers of all time. The director was not in attendance, but I wish he were there for a Q&A, as the film raised a lot of questions.
"Hunger is the purest sin"

Hibborandum

• The Call to Adventure
« Reply #50 on: Today at 04:33:53 AM »
I was able to catch an early preview screening of The Well, and I have to say it's now one of my favorite thrillers of all time. The director was not in attendance, but I wish he were there for a Q&A, as the film raised a lot of questions.

Thanks for the update Jeremy, awesome!!! Happy to hear my instincts were right, can't wait to see The Well, moved from my top 5 to the number 1 spot of my most anticipated films!!!

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy