XIXAX Film Forum

i'll be sharing

jenkins · 110 · 27086

jenkins

• The Master of Two Worlds
Reply #105 on: February 23, 2020, 09:34:35 PM
Finding himself tragically unable to complete Mary was an Alien owing to production problems related to constructing a castle and accurately portraying space travel to the extent of his wishes, in a chasm of frustration Brett felt inspired to write a three-minute short titled Rather Be A Robot Than Be A Human. This he could easily make and the concept was simple: first a futuristic newscast on the fascinating topic of developmental and cognitive robots beginning to learn about the pains of life. Over an exclusive interview an android says, “I can describe the very day, the very moment, in which I truly felt myself grow from being a robot to being alive,” and okay the android would just be a human, a friend of Brett’s he had in mind, and this would establish that androids look just like humans, can’t tell the difference. Second, pull back from the newscast and a person is watching it: the best actor Brett could find for the job, male or female, young or old. The android would look so bummed and as if they couldn’t even anything seriously, and they would put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger. Brett planned to spray red paint on the back wall after the gunshot, Herschell Gordon Lewis-like, but most importantly he would add in the sound effect of scrambled circuits at the time of the brain blood splatter. That sound effect, he felt in his soul, would promote the audience to consider the existential question: what about when robots feel human?

jenkins

Reply #106 on: April 01, 2020, 12:32:29 AM

first book with literally a shout bin conversation

wilder

Reply #107 on: April 01, 2020, 12:51:35 AM
Congrats  :yabbse-thumbup:

jenkins

Reply #108 on: April 01, 2020, 03:07:14 AM
xx

two of the best self-descriptions i’ve coined are “desperate questions, deeper needs” and “interior validation.” yet also i remember after My Autobiography Is My Manifesto: Volume One in 8.5x11”, which is still and always will be the most outrageous physical design of my life, one i’ve already written about making in three other books, and the only book i’ve made not still on sale, i was talking to my friend who owns it and i was you know so embarrassed about it and he said “isn’t it what we most love” and he’s actually successful btw and interior validation is true but god the pressure that gets released when a person says a nice thing

WorldForgot

• The Magic Flight
  • 'change your hair, change your life'
    • portfolio ~
Reply #109 on: April 01, 2020, 01:03:30 PM
Yesh!! Can't wait to set it beside Larry