Bullet for My Valentine "Temper Temper" Music video

Started by md, November 19, 2012, 11:02:30 AM

md

I recently directed this Bullet For My Valentine music video in LA for their new single "Temper Temper".  The band was on tour so they weren't available to be in the video,  but it was a very fun experience to shoot.  Check it out.

"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

matt35mm

Ah it's got that guy I love so much from your old short film!

md

John Karyus  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004030/

He is the realest dude I know.  We grew up in the same town and I had remembered him from film school.  He is a little older than me and is now based in LA, but he can shred most B horror material you give him.  In fact, he lives for that kind of stuff.  The cruder the better.  Just check out his imdb page.  It cluttered with Tromaville type features.  He was the Graveyard Peeper in Poultrygeist.  Enough said.  Thanks for watching the music video.  He is my favorite thing about it. 
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

matt35mm

I want to work with him. He's got such a great face.