God

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, June 01, 2003, 04:30:22 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: MeshShut up.
Quote from: MeshI'll quit posting and consider suicide, how 'bout that?
yeah, what happened to that?
under the paving stones.

Mesh

Quote from: Phil Marlowemesh, considering the fact that your posts have no other points but 'no', then why do you bother?

I don't like to just stand idly by when people post things I don't think are true and they're asses about it.

Quote from: Phil Marloweyou bash santa for not delivering any messages, you a joke man.

"No" is a message.  You a joke, man.

Mesh

Quote from: P
yeah, what happened to that?

I already did it.  I'm posting from the Afterlife and God says "Nope, Magnolia wasn't really pro-Me."

Can't you read?

Quote from: MeshI hate to disappoint "the group," but on your advice, I have just committed suicide.

Pubrick

Quote from: MeshYeah.  Ha, ha, ha.  Very funny.

Shut up.
under the paving stones.

phil marlowe

arrrhgh, you ar so annoying i cant stand it! you are hitting at others for there attitudes while you go around yourself carrying the most ingorrant and annoying attitudes i have seen in a long while.

please stop posting this much.

Mesh

Quote from: Phil Marlowearrrhgh, you ar so annoying i cant stand it! you are hitting at others for there attitudes while you go around yourself carrying the most ingorrant and annoying attitudes i have seen in a long while.

Aren't you the one who just agreed that calling people "fags" is really humorous stuff?  I'm happy to annoy people like you.

phil marlowe

its not important if the word gay is used its what point. but i guess you wouldnt know any thing about that.

Pubrick

Quote from: MeshAren't you the one who just agreed that calling people "fags" is really humorous stuff?  I'm happy to annoy people like you.
dude, u've always had a fuckin unjustifiably arrogant and superior attitude, and quite an unpleasant odour i might add. i know that's how fat ppl like to act on the internet but if u keep on being an unfunny unfriendly and generally disliked ass, i'm gonna hav to do sumthin horrible to ur face.. uh, and posting abilities.
under the paving stones.

phil marlowe

shit this is getting rerally fuckin stupid. i'll quote myself.

Quote from: Phil Marlowethe sad thing about internet dicussion is that a fight can only be taken this far.

Pubrick

Quote from: Pi'm gonna hav to do sumthin horrible to ur face.. uh, and posting abilities.
Quote from: Phil Marlowethe sad thing about internet dicussion is that a fight can only be taken this far.
yeah this shit gets boring fast.
under the paving stones.

Mesh

Quote from: P
dude, u've always had a fuckin unjustifiably arrogant and superior attitude, and quite an unpleasant odour i might add. i know that's how fat ppl like to act on the internet but if u keep on being an unfunny unfriendly and generally disliked ass, i'm gonna hav to do sumthin horrible to ur face.. uh, and posting abilities.

This is exactly what's wrong with this board.  I argue both reasonably and as a bit of an ass on a point I feel strongly about.  Then I get called both a "fag" and "fat."  Then I'm admonished to be "less disliked" (how does one do that, exactly?) and threatened with being banned by the fascists who run this thing.  Pathetic.

polkablues

Let's just settle this all with a good old-fashioned "West Side Story"-style  dance brawl!  We can have finger-snapping and stabbing and singing and pretty senoritas....  It'll be a grand old time!

:roll:
My house, my rules, my coffee

aclockworkjj

I have been talking to myself throughout this post.....if anyone is better than anyone here....I am the bestest of the best!  Be jealous.  It takes much skill to carry on a conversation by yourself.... :lol:

Sleuth

Hahaha, this is hilarious.  Are you guys serious?
I like to hug dogs

Mesh

Quote from: polkabluesLet's just settle this all with a good old-fashioned "West Side Story"-style  dance brawl!  We can have finger-snapping and stabbing and singing and pretty senoritas....  It'll be a grand old time!

Dude, dance brawls are totally pro-God and if you're incapable of seeing that, you must be some kind of suicidal, fat fag!  I'll ban you!

:wink: