Alethia

chaplin (both box sets) and chaplin shorts
blood simple
knife in the water
band of outsiders
abyss: special edition (white case)

that was my monthly DvD spree, gotta start savin again

SHAFTR

Indiana jones boxset came in the mail for me today.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Adaptation for $16.99, then I saw it somewhere else for 14.99, but I wasn't too mad about it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

Mod-Age....

Mulholland dive is an exellent choice ..let us know what you think in the DL forum.....

and you got the same cover i got.....there's something more "mysterious" about harring's cover vs. Watts so that why I got hers....
BEAUTIFULL SADNESS is teh best way to describe it....

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pwaybloe

Quote from: themodernage02
PRE-ORDERED OUATITW

I just wanted to stress that OUATITW has the coolest fucking DVD cover ever.

Slick Shoes

All The Real Girls
Bottle Rocket

godardian

Congrats on the Varda, MacG.  Vagabond is excellent, also.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Banky

i have not seen this movie since it first came out on video how ever many years ago.  Im really excited to give it a second viewing because i dont really remeber it that well.

ElPandaRoyal

Donnie Darko!!!! I have it now. I am da man!!!!
Si

Derek237

Just bought 25th Hour yesterday. Notice how the canadian cover is better.  :wink: Sorry I couldn't get a bigger pic.

And Identity!

coffeebeetle

Van Sant, my hero!!!!! Oh, and Kelly Lynch...*sizzle*

and a movie i'm increasingly becoming obsessed with:

I don't know why the image isn't posting...anyway, it's Two Girls and a Guy
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

SHAFTR

Quote from: Find Your MagaliWe soooooooooooooooooooooo badly need a special edition DVD of "Office Space."

That's an upgrade that wouldn't bother me a bit.

I would like to see an Adaptation SE.  Are there any plans or should I just buy the superbit?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Alethia

i just got the general on netflix, and a thousand clowns.......excited

cine

Quote from: SHAFTRI would like to see an Adaptation SE. Are there any plans or should I just buy the superbit?
Buy the Superbit.