Apocalypse Now

Started by El Duderino, March 31, 2004, 07:40:06 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: Pubrickpointing out a spelling error to NEON is like saying Duderino replies to everything.

What would pointing out the spelling error of this thread's title be like?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Pubrickpointing out a spelling error to NEON is like saying Duderino replies to everything.

..Pubrick..thanks for grabbing a brotha's back.....
8) ..

duderinooooooooo.....i can't spell worht a damn.....i know this.......i'm actuallty surprised that sometimes peope can understand what i say in my posts.........

maaybe i should go back to my old sig. when i joined......

Pubrick

Quote from: El Duderinosaying Pubrick isnt an asshole is like saying Pubrick hates Bjork.
INTERACTIVE XIXAX PRESENTS

Choose what pubrick can say next-

a) u gotta admire that comeback, using the same joke as me in the most awkward way possible. yes, it's admirable like a vietcong shaking his fist at the sky in the middle of a napalm carpet bombing.

b) asshole is a relative term, being OWNED is not.

c) the difference is what i say is true, and urs is just an opinion.

Quote from: MacGuffinWhat would pointing out the spelling error of this thread's title be like?
that would be like another cue for stefen.
under the paving stones.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

MacGuffin

Quote from: the digital rapemaaybe i should go back to my old sig. when i joined......

Maaybe you should go back to your old naame. We're aall gonnaa keep caalling you NEON aanywaay.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: the digital rapemaaybe i should go back to my old sig. when i joined......

Maaybe you should go back to your old naame. We're aall gonnaa keep caalling you NEON aanywaay.
i just might do that.gotta wait till the newness wears off...i got tired alittle of the old one and wanted a change... :)

Stefen

Sorry guys. All out of owned pictures.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

i dont like the digital rape, or any sort of rape for that matter.  change is bad, just be NEON.  its like you went on MTV and said "i want a famous face" and they cut you to look like vanilla ice or something.  and chest rockwell needs to go back to being forwards again too.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Wow. Is this the thread dedicated to Apocalypse Now?

*sigh...*
context, context, context.

A Matter Of Chance

Quote from: StefenSorry guys. All out of owned pictures.

http://bloodrose.hektik.org/botd/owned.jpg
http://godd.no-ip.org/-=pics=-/forum/owned%20dog.jpg
I was split on posting those on the site, i didn't, you can click them if you like

sciphex

The plunger is wrong in so many ways  :P
My name is Jimmy, but my friends just call me the hideous penguin boy.

Dottie_Hinkle

I hated this movie.  In fact, I think it to be one of the worst VW movies ever....
Does Anyone Know Where I can get the soundtrack/score to BANANAS?

cine

Quote from: Dottie_HinkleI hated this movie.  In fact, I think it to be one of the worst VW movies ever....
Can you explain why? That would be great...

Dottie_Hinkle

The movie bored me.  The shots were nice and the acting was first-rate but the story bored me.  I also hated Full Metal Jacket....  Give me Deer Hunter over both of them.  I'm also a die-hard DeNiro fan.
Does Anyone Know Where I can get the soundtrack/score to BANANAS?